• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Yes you are right but eating less meat and being vegan are not even remotely linked.

You said we’re not biologically meant to be vegans which is not true because there are millions out there who are and are doing just fine. I just wanted to point out your bilogical argument is false because we never ate a lot of meat and were mostly vegeterians. The point beign meat is not some biological predisposition for humans.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You said we’re not biologically meant to be vegans which is not true because there are millions out there who are and are doing just fine. I just wanted to point out your bilogical argument is false because we never ate a lot of meat and were mostly vegeterians. The point beign meat is not some biological predisposition for humans.
You might as well argue that humans are meant to be fire-eaters because some humans eat fire. My biological argument is not false, what is false to impose a quasi-religious belief on nutrition as "the truth" simply because some people follow it and don't drop dead.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Whats the matter, you think otherwise? Do you also perhaps believe that vegans also have special powers(like a certain scott pilgrim :D)

Vegans are closely closing in on religious folks as being annoying !

I know everybody who is a vegan at work
I dont know if anybody is religious or not

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We’re also not meant to eat as much meat as we do. Hominids were omnivorous but they mostly ate bone marrow and small amounts of meat.

Succesful peoples ate meats

Mongols conquered first China being outnumbered more than 10to1! And then half of the known world

Eating Meat is directly responsible for us growing our brains and becoming humans

It is unnatural to not eat meat

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Succesful peoples ate meats

Mongols conquered first China being outnumbered more than 10to1! And then half of the known world

Eating Meat is directly responsible for us growing our brains and becoming humans

It is unnatural to not eat meat

FFS I don’t even know where to start with this post. I’m afraid your education failed you.

Preacher

Always Crying
There's nothing natural about being human anymore. We're quite clearly anti-nature and a cancer upon the earth.

Anyway, Guardian says its a cruciate rupture, meaning likely 6 months at least.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rin-ruptured-cruciate-injury?CMP=share_btn_tw
tenor.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we don’t get someone to replace him we’ll regret it. AMN time to shine...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It was obvious from his fall and reaction. Get well soon Hector you’ll be missed.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Apparently a doctor that saw the viral video of his injury on repeat and being asked about it.

It looks tho like he has a good reputation at diagnosing those kind of injuries from TV alone...
Then again... he might be just someone with alot of confidence..
I called ACL instantly in the match thread. It looked the same as when Michael Owen did his. **** that Doctor diagnostic guy.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I mean has there ever been a season where we've lost 3 key players for the whole season? Never seen anything like this.

Furious.

The one with a period. Fake Furious v1
Humans are not biologically meant to be vegan. You can of course compensate for what you are not getting from a balanced diet with supplements but it's a delicate balance.

FFS the lack of understanding of evolutionary biology on this forum. If you're going to argue against veganism based on certain populations that eat/have eaten omnivorously, you might as well argue against wearing clothes, building stadiums, playing football, using plumbing and writing on a bloody internet forum!!! Forget Arsenal and this forum, strip naked, burn all of your worldy possessions, go to the woods and forage and **** and piss there!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wenger had do deal with similar things. It is a shame because it feels like we have been on the upwards in dealing with injuries for some time now but all coming back down in recent months.

I wonder if it's a consequence of a very intense training regime under Emery.
It shouldn't be, because hard training sessions are usually followed by muscle injuries, but then since early December, most of our players are dropping like flies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom