• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Pretty good point. Hadn't we already worked this pout though...

I'm not rooting for a loss. Just not concerned if we do. Usually a loss has my blood boiling. Emery has made me numb to it..

yeah that’s fair.. Indifference or not caring about the result is one thing, but to actively support the other team, just no

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can't have kids, but I was blessed with many things that I just couldnt enjoy cause of my situation.
I am sorry to hear that but more importantly I apologise if that comment came across as very insensitive.

But I am blessed with this feelings I have for this club, and any open minded reasonable person would not say there is anything bigger then what other person thinks is the most important for him. We all create our own priorities that should be respected.
but back to this situation, if we lose I won't cry or feel down, not one bit, but I don't want us to. But I do hope we look like ****, even though it's mostly gonna be young players and I would like to see them keep improving.
Absolutely right, you are. You are entitled to prioritise as you see fit.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
yeah that’s fair.. Indifference or not caring about the result is one thing, but to actively support the other team, just no
Oh no, I couldn't bring myself to do that. Even in this horrible season I have been teaching my two year old to shout "Come on Arsenal" at the TV when we play. So much that she was shouting " Come on Arsenal" at the springboks while we watched the final of the RWC haha

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I can't believe there are people wishing for Arsenal to lose in this thread, you lot aren't real fans. You should be supporting Arsenal every game and wanting us to win, pathetic people.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
all good, didn't take it badly, but it might sound like I did due to my answer.
One thing I have learned about communication is that the tone is set by a response and my response to you was insensitive and very subjective. I apologise for that. You set me straight very quickly.

Am actually looking forward to this game. I have missed a few now due to other commitments and apathy toward Emery as well. Just want to see the beautiful kit and hear stadium on a European night.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Only one isn't it? Why you so dramatic all the time;)

giphy.gif

P.s. We both knew you'd be back don't see why you even bothered :lol:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
One thing I have learned about communication is that the tone is set by a response and my response to you was insensitive and very subjective. I apologise for that. You set me straight very quickly.

Am actually looking forward to this game. I have missed a few now due to other commitments and apathy toward Emery as well. Just want to see the beautiful kit and hear stadium on a European night.
Respect for the awareness mate. Not a common thing on here.

Am lucky enough, in not so lucky life situation, to be in UK now and able to see Arsenal regularly. Nothing game this probably is in a very toxic atmosphere and not much to look forward, but still, for someone who has been dreaming about being here for 20 years, it's still something that gets me feel excited about (not the performance probably, but the whole experience)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Respect for the awareness mate. Not a common thing on here.

Am lucky enough, in not so lucky life situation, to be in UK now and able to see Arsenal regularly. Nothing game this probably is in a very toxic atmosphere and not much to look forward, but still, for someone who has been dreaming about being here for 20 years, it's still something that gets me feel excited about
Enjoy it. I am still relishing the chance to get over there and see my favourite team play live.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

Don't think you will hear anything. Heard that many tickets are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom