• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He took his goal well, didn't blast it, took the touch and then shot. Hopefully potential buyers were watching!

roz

Fake News Merchant
Quality touch before the finish. Pure filth.

Hopefully this can spark a few more on the next few games

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Hope he rediscovers his form. A strong finish to this season will mean a strong start to the next because of the minimal gap we have this time.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gotta say that Arteta has done a great job managing our forwards. Laca looks to be behind Nketiah in the pecking order, but he still gets quality minutes.

Seeing how Pep managed Aguero and Gabriel Jesus has clearly helped him.

Laca took his goal really well, and it is great to see how happy the rest of the players are for him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Credit where it is due, excellent first touch and finish. Goals like that is where Lacazette thrives. In my eyes he has always been a penalty box striker.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Lacazette's first touch at times is just so beautiful. I don't see either of our other two strikers scoring that goal. Hope this is a return to form for him

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

He had a good game yesterday, unfortunately what he lacks are goals. Hope they ll come soon.

Why am I so good when it comes to predictions and players in general? I knew Lacazette will score soon enough. I also knew that Arsenal will beat Wolves.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Quality goal. I enjoy seeing those types of finishes.

That said, when you see under his name that this is his first away goal since February 2019 ffs, that’s ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

Can’t play for Arsenal hitting those types of stats. Bottom of the barrel stuff when you’re going 18 months without an away goal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First away league goal since then, just so we are clear...it still isn't good enough, but 18 months without an away goal makes it sound way worse.

Like when Arsène first beat Mourinho in 2015, everyone said first time Wenger had beaten him in 11 years...when to that point he only played him like 13 times or something and some of the draws in there were very unlucky for Big Wengz ( which again isn't great, but the other way sounds horrendous :lol: ).

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Quality goal. I enjoy seeing those types of finishes.

That said, when you see under his name that this is his first away goal since February 2019 ffs, that’s ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

Can’t play for Arsenal hitting those types of stats. Bottom of the barrel stuff when you’re going 18 months without an away goal.

This is a great post. Giving the man cred for a goal well taken but at the same time lifting the critical points that shows that we should probably move him on.
Great post, Gary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom