• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think he said that he prefer to play as a winger or in central midfield. May be wrong about this.

He has just received an England call-up based off his performances as a wing back. Something like that might convince him his best position isn’t in midfield.

Goonger

Feel sorry for our lad Tierney, pretty sure Bellerin & Holding are his 2 closest friends in the squad, hope he doesn't get a bit disenchanted.

How does our homegrown quota look if all these deals come to pass?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think he said that he prefer to play as a winger or in central midfield. May be wrong about this.

I got the feeling he thought he wasn't getting a fair shake and Bellerin was automatically above him when fit rather than on merit. In his dreams he would be a CM but doubt hed be unhappy being Arsenal's starting RB.

Especially now FBs are big players not like 10 years ago

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

According to french football journalist we asking for 40m euros and PSG don't have problem with that Arsenal want to sell to fund for other moves including Partey.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Feel sorry for our lad Tierney, pretty sure Bellerin & Holding are his 2 closest friends in the squad, hope he doesn't get a bit disenchanted.

How does our homegrown quota look if all these deals come to pass?

Leno
Cedric
Luiz
Mustafi
Mari
Gabriel
Tierney
Xhaka
Ceballos
Aouar
Partey
Özil
Pepe
Willian
Auba
Lacazette (Édouard)

Are our non-homegrown players likely to stay/come in

Don't think I've missed anyone. That's 16. We could add another

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we manage to get £35m for him we’d probably have enough to go and activate Partey’s clause, although I’m starting to wonder if I’d rather we get Aouar.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we manage to get £35m for him we’d probably have enough to go and activate Partey’s clause, although I’m starting to wonder if I’d rather we get Aouar.

Considering the news that Partey is either staying or coming to us I think its wise to get the most sought after player done first. We dont have to battle or outbid anyone for Partey.

Arteta did mention that we have plans but it does depend on who can do things first in a slow market.

Now the markets speeding up and we are set to make funds quicker than the likes of Juventus.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He said he'll be looking for new challenge if right offer comes. Paris and club like PSG suit him more.

Yeah, I mostly meant that we have pretty good position in the negotiations.

I think he deserves the move, good servant to the club, nice profit from the 500k investment.

I kind of think we are a bit lucky PSG is interested at this point. AMN is 2,5 years younger and deserves a try at the starting spot.

We might be able to tie AMN to a new deal if Bellerin is sold, and Arteta can convince him of his best position. Should be on lower wages. (Wasn't there a rumour about a new contract for him?)

If it doesn't work, buy someone later.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Wonder if we went into the window thinking we'd be getting this sort of fee for Guendouzi and were going to let AMN go but then pivoted after PSG showed interest in Bellerin and there was little interest for Guendouzi

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Perhaps the saddest part about this potential move is how much **** Hector gets in here for his personal life.

He has served the club well-been here through some clownish mismanagement. And all he gets is hate for being a human who has strong opinions on social justice and happens to be vegan.

He has struggled through injuries at times, but the personal hate he gets makes many on here sound like troglodytes.
Going to miss him, arsenal through and through and a solid reliable RB in an era where there aren’t many great options. Footballers have a four hour working day most of the time, not sure why he gets so much stick for wanting to focus on other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom