• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Not on board with this. Even if we use the funds to buy Partey the increase in quality isn't significant. The fb is more important than the dm in the modern game.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not on board with this. Even if we use the funds to buy Partey the increase in quality isn't significant. The fb is more important than the dm in the modern game.
Well Partey is more B2B than DM
and atleast we have similar quality in AMN to fill that RB position, we have noone of Partey's quality in midfield for that B2B position.

For me Bellerin is better than AMN right now as a RB but our midfield is poverty and needs reinforcements.

If PSG or Bayern pay us 40m+ for him then I would take it, I might even go down to 35m if its mostly straight cash but anything below is just not enough for a player of his quality even with covid financial hit.

Also everyone who was saying Bellerin is not good enough for Arsenal, where u guys at now. Three of the biggest clubs in world football want him

Aevi

Hale End FC

According to french football journalist we asking for 40m euros and PSG don't have problem with that Arsenal want to sell to fund for other moves including Partey.
The tweet doesn't say PSG have no problem with 40m. If anything, it implies that PSG knows we need money to fund a Partey move and might take advantage of that.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The tweet doesn't say PSG have no problem with 40m. If anything, it implies that PSG knows we need money to fund a Partey move and might take advantage of that.

As a native french speaker, I confirm. He's saying we need money to buy partey so we'll let Bellerin go.
But by the way he says it, it means that psg main concern was that Bellerin was simply not for sale. But he is since we need cash to buy partey. Implying price wasn't the main concern for PSG but his availability.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Perhaps the saddest part about this potential move is how much **** Hector gets in here for his personal life.

He has served the club well-been here through some clownish mismanagement. And all he gets is hate for being a human who has strong opinions on social justice and happens to be vegan.

He has struggled through injuries at times, but the personal hate he gets makes many on here sound like troglodytes.
I agree he's good person and people shouldn't clown him for being vegan, enjoying fashion and being interested in social justice. But unfortunately people will criticize you for anything they don't like or do themselves.

I like Bellerin as a person but I think he's an average footballer and overrated by fellow Arsenal fans and I'm excited to finally to get rid of him for a good price!

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
****ing Chilwell went for £50mil, anything less than £40mil would be a joke
Chillwell went for 50 mil because he's British and EPL club signed him. If Chillwell was Spanish like Bellerin he would of gone for 20 mil.

People need to chill with comparisons, they're not alike.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Why would they buy a player who failed at Tottenham? To win UCL? He seems a bit of a headless chicken on the field.

According to a certain fan on Youtube Aurier is *a step above* all our right-backs. Not saying anything and its the wrongest opinion to exist but I've seen people that rate Aurier before.

Goonger

My slight concern is we seem to be getting rid of a lot of big dressing room characters in one summer. I've no doubt there will be players that eventually step in to fill that void, but it might take us a wee while to get there.

Taneruit

Established Member

My slight concern is we seem to be getting rid of a lot of big dressing room characters in one summer. I've no doubt there will be players that eventually step in to fill that void, but it might take us a wee while to get there.

We are?

Aside from Hector, who?
Xhaka, Luiz, Auba are all still there.
Other than them who is a known dressing room charachter?
If anything the start of last season was way worse.

Goonger

We are?

Aside from Hector, who? Xhaka, Luiz, Auba all still there. Other than them who is a dressing room charachter?

I mentioned earlier, Hector & Holding seem to be Tierney's closest friends. Chambers is meant to be quite popular. Sokratis has some warrior spirit apparently. Guendouzi was popular with the French contingent. There's even talk of Laca going, & we know how tight him & Auba are.

Im not saying quality wise that change isn't needed, just that it might create a bit of a strange void in the dressing room for a while.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I mentioned earlier, Hector & Holding seem to be Tierney's closest friends. Chambers is meant to be quite popular. Sokratis has some warrior spirit apparently. Guendouzi was popular with the French contingent. There's even talk of Laca going, & we know how tight him & Auba are.

Im not saying quality wise that change isn't needed, just that it might create a bit of a strange void in the dressing room for a while.

Oh friends!

Taneruit

Established Member

Im not saying quality wise that change isn't needed, just that it might create a bit of a strange void in the dressing tool for a while.

Tierney is as down to earth as you can possibly get and already left Celtic, a club with people he's known much longer than either Holding and Heccy, he'll survive easily.

Sokratis has warrior spirit, but he seems to be the quiet type most of the time, he's definitly someone who will speak up when something irks him though, which is why he probably got in that skuffle with Guendouzi, but in relation to the dressing room we never heard of him in his entire time here.

I can only assume you're putting Guendouzi there as a joke. We fully know that he wasn't a positive influence in the dressing room. He's a jokster and a kid that failed to jump on the Arteta train post-restart.
If anything the non-reaction of Auba and Laca shows that they don't take too much issue with the treatement of Guendouzi.

Laca is going to be a miss, I assume. I'll give that one on the condition that even then its something the dressing room can easily get over.

Apart from that the big voices in the dressing room we hear constantly about, are vocal and are leaders are all still there. In comparison last season was a complete ****show with Kolsceny leaving like that, the captain question that dragged on way too long and nobody really stepping up.

say yes

forum master baiter
Perhaps the saddest part about this potential move is how much **** Hector gets in here for his personal life.

He has served the club well-been here through some clownish mismanagement. And all he gets is hate for being a human who has strong opinions on social justice and happens to be vegan.

He has struggled through injuries at times, but the personal hate he gets makes many on here sound like troglodytes.
His personal life is the best thing about him. Means I’ll be gutted if we sell him, even though I don’t particularly rate him as a RB. He’s a fantastic human being.

**** the troglodytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom