• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 948,246
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Looks like Aouar and Raya will probably be our last bit of business. Sokratis, Torreira, and Martinez out and those two in. With Guendouzi staying, and not being able to offload Chambers/Holding and Mustafi, I don't see Partey happening.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Looks like Aouar and Raya will probably be our last bit of business. Sokratis, Torreira, and Martinez out and those two in. With Guendouzi staying, and not being able to offload Chambers/Holding and Mustafi, I don't see Partey happening.

A rejuvenated Xhaka, an acclimatised Ceballos, Aouar, Willian, Özil, El Nenny, Guendouzi and ESR is a much better position then we were in this time last year in fairness.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Like last summer everything will go off in the last two weeks.

I think this week will be more to do with outs. When we hit the Monday 21st Aouar bid will come in that week.

Ashybashy86

I've watched way too many compilations, imagining him nutmegging his way through midfield and scoring a worldie in the NLD for this deal not to happen. We have to sign him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom