• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,558
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse

It is a good offer to start with. Lyon as I stated earlier need to sell to reinvest in the squad. With Covid setbacks no CL football , they are struggling financially . Penambucano has openly stated they are ready to listen to offers for Houssem , Dembele and Depay. They were expecting movement from the big boys. We seem to be the most interested in Houssem. Dembele no offers. Barca is interested in Depay but must sell to raise funds Lyon is running out of time to sell at their price and reinvest in the team. With 2 weeks to go, their hands are forced to deal with Arsenal and have enough time to reinvest. Unless some other team comes in to rock the boat, Lyon would have to deal between 40-45m.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Lyon fans going mad.

giphy.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wasn't there rumours that we bid 30 million + Guendouzi at some point? Now we got 20 million from Martinez.

Rumours of Paqueta to Lyon? Aouar with a 3 match ban?

I think this could happen pretty fast. Aulas will want north of 50 million though and likely won't budge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Take it he would play next to Xhaka in midfield...unless we also sign Patrey, then we could change to a back four.

If we do sign both Partey and Aouar, would be unbelievable!

9jagooner

Genuine question.

Why do we think we need Partey? We played Liverpool (twice), ManCity, Chelsea and Fulham and conceded only 2 goals.

Not talking down on Partey's qualities, is there anything he will offer that we don't currently have?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Cant stand those lads and their videos. I know they are just bantering eachother but the way they say and do it makes me skin crawl

bet they are lovely blokes though
Jezza is genuinely the most unlikable figure on YouTube, Billy seems a sound lad though.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How long does it take for us to prepare a bid?

Why does it take so much time? :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is it ok if I make a poll about what Aouar’s thread should be called when we sign him?

So many great ideas I need to pick from and the wobblers on here who believe in jinxes will have an absolutely meltdown.
The game's gone mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom