• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,928
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I predict both Jeff And Aouar deal will be done by Friday Aulas clearly trying few last attempts to get maximum from us and Hertha Berlin or Rennes.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Lol no way lyon accept this. They want money and quick

Isn't there something about loan with obligation is as good as having the money ie you can borrow against it because its an obligation for a set time eg a years time. I'm going by what people have said on here.

Having said that, a loan would be a big surprise.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Isn't there something about loan with obligation is as good as having the money ie you can borrow against it because its an obligation for a set time eg a years time. I'm going by what people have said on here.

Having said that, a loan would be a big surprise.
Yes but money will arrive next summer they want money now specially after made 100m lose

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Danny Drinkwater 2020 - Welcome to Arsenal - Skills/Goals/Assists

Was away all day and just now got to page 258 of (currently) 262. Will be surprised to not find at least two people arguing over how Drinkwater would be a good alternative for our midfield by the time I'm done scrolling.

Reactions: A_G

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Aulus is an absolute arsehole.

There, I said it.
The DUFFMAN has spoken ladies & gentleman!

tumblr_orx75eXhBA1vbcnq8o1_400.gifv

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Let's see what happen in 48 hours most French journalists were sure we'll make new bid in start of this weei but nobody give us update about that. So hopefully we'll finally hear something positive.

Finesse

Houssem will be an arsenal player in the next few days. Edu and Juninho will iron that out eventually. Lyon will get 3 players out this summer window.
JRAdelaide = Hertha or Rennes and Pellistri lined up as replacement
Aouar = Arsenal and already replaced by Paqueta
Memphis = If Barcelona come in late with the required fee. Slimani lned up as replacement.

Lyon have already decided to sell Aouar. Player is ready to join Arsenal. A replacement already in place. Lyon is doing what they do best. Squeeze the best fee for their most prized asset. Aulas has one tactic and only one tactic. He never keeps transfer discussions private. He goes to the press daily and reveals info to put the buying club under pressure and give details to invite competition etc. Simple tactic. **** Law had it same with Aulas on the Laca deal. This time around only Arsenal is demonstrating beyond interest ( Juve or whoever) by placing bids. Lyon have no wiggle room. They have commited to replacements already. Eventually they would have to meet us in the middle somewhere between 40-50m.

They key here is Edu and Juninho. This is a deal Arsenal must close within the next few days. Simple.

I am just wondering can we activate Partey after this commitment ? Do we have the capacity?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

They announced paqueta earlier right? So this is probably done, no way they spend money otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom