• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,494
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Nasri was not a cvnt... I think he was frustrated as other players and fans because board failed to make some signings (looks familiar) ... Difference is a player can chose to leave. That's why him, RVP and Fábregas left us. They got tired of having not support from the board.

They failed their manager and father figure. Fvck them.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Why are people dissing Nasri? He was great at Arsenal, played with spirit, passion and quality.

Took his foot off the gas when he secured his cash at City.

He’s better than nearly every player in England right now.
His peak was superb, but that peak amounted to one season in his whole footballing career. Worst thing he ever did football wise was leave Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
His peak was superb, but that peak amounted to one season in his whole footballing career. Worst thing he ever did football wise was leave Arsenal.
Yeah he joined City and relaxed, got that 200k a week or whatever.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Nasri was not a cvnt... I think he was frustrated as other players and fans because board failed to make some signings (looks familiar) ... Difference is a player can chose to leave. That's why him, RVP and Fábregas left us. They got tired of having not support from the board.
Unlike Cesc he didn't refuse to play because of 'injury' when we needed to win the qualifiers to get into the CL.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Unlike Cesc he didn't refuse to play because of 'injury' when we needed to win the qualifiers to get into the CL.
If I were them, giving all the effort and quality with those cheap funds. I would felt betrayed by those executives in black. I would say, fack off. I am done. So I get why they left.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's not just about top 4, we should be aiming to win the ****ing Europa because that's arguably easier. If we sign quality then that quality gets two opportunities at getting us back in.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

For me a massive signing is someone who can come in and perform at a top level right now. Auoar is a top signing though, but still a development player.

Aouar got to top 4 in UCL last season. He would mean Elneny doesn't play nearly that much.

So he would improve our starting eleven/rotation, and as so improve Arsenal's "top level" instantly.

I don't care if you call it top or massive signing. I would be glad we got him, because I thought he would go to City or such like you, after the UCL run.

You basically play down any signing Arsenal can realistically make, because "every signing needs adjustment time to EPL.". Even if that is not totally true, as performing well is always a possibility.

I really hope someone will buy Aouar.
Its just annoying that arsenal thinks they are superior club than us Lyon.
Arsenal is dead club for 10 years. And doesnt look like have bright future.
And Aouar is not that good as you may think.
His nickname is " Mr 5 game per seasons" lol, long nickname.

1.Big potencial but did not improve much in 3 years.
2.Too slow to be winger, dont have size, long shots, to be attacinkg mitfielder and in defence he is just terrible.
3.Always dont have motivation against weak teams. Thats way in Lyon he is well known as Mr 5 games per season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom