• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guess who thought Chilwell and Neto were gonna save his gameweek?

tenor.gif

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I'm done for real now I think :lol: inexperience has finally gotten to me, should've just taken the Salah covid hit and kept him, now he's too expensive. I also put Zaha in 2 weeks ago without checking the fixture list :facepalm:

And I should've sold Werner months ago, I keep thinking he'll explode any day now but he's just too expensive. I could probably manage to get Salah back in if I sacrifice him and Son for some cheaper players but I just don't watch enough PL to be confident about my choices :lol:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Would’ve shipped Watkins if I hadn’t missed the deadline :lol:

It’s the moves you don’t make.
Think Watkins is one of those you kind of need to keep in the team. Today he had 10 (!!!) shots. Hit the post, hit the crossbar, had a 1-on-1 where he mishit the shot, and a few other massive ones. Grealish just feeding him ball after ball. If Watkins gets going he'll be monstrous, he has consistently a lot of shots per game.
Even with their coming 3 matches (CHE, MUN, TOT) I will be keeping him and Grealish. I'll see with Martinez..

My only transfer was swapping Chilwell for Zouma. Talk about pointless waste of tranfer :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Watkins is one of those you kind of need to keep in the team. Today he had 10 (!!!) shots. Hit the post, hit the crossbar, had a 1-on-1 where he mishit the shot, and a few other massive ones. Grealish just feeding him ball after ball. If Watkins gets going he'll be monstrous, he has consistently a lot of shots per game.
Even with their coming 3 matches (CHE, MUN, TOT) I will be keeping him and Grealish. I'll see with Martinez..

My only transfer was swapping Chilwell for Zouma. Talk about pointless waste of tranfer :lol:

I was considering moving Chilwell but now I don’t know where my next move is seen as he’s back.

Maybe Richarlison to Vardy going into the double gameweek for 19. And yeah I guess Watkins is worth keeping just because he’s almost guaranteed to start every week.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I was considering moving Chilwell but now I don’t know where my next move is seen as he’s back.

Maybe Richarlison to Vardy going into the double gameweek for 19.
Yeah not sure either now. I have Reece James and Zouma. Chelsea used to be solid for defence, maybe today was a fluke?
I'm also beating myself up about taking Zouma over Dias this week...

Think that's a good choice. Richarlison is important for Everton, but FPL points wise fairly inconsistent/ineffective. If you have the money for Vardy instead it's a no-brainer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah not sure either now. I have Reece James and Zouma. Chelsea used to be solid for defence, maybe today was a fluke?
I'm also beating myself up about taking Zouma over Dias this week...

Think that's a good choice. Richarlison is important for Everton, but FPL points wise fairly inconsistent/ineffective. If you have the money for Vardy instead it's a no-brainer.

Only thing is it means I’m locked into Son for the short term and I was dreaming of a KDB-Bruno-Son-Pulisic-Jota midfield long term.

Yeah Dias is someone you should get in. City are rock solid defensively and he seems nailed more than any defender.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Only thing is it means I’m locked into Son for the short term and I was dreaming of a KDB-Bruno-Son-Pulisic-Jota midfield long term.

Yeah Dias is someone you should get in. City are rock solid defensively and he seems nailed more than any defender.
That's a fairly dremworthy midfield as well. Although leaving out Salah might be abit bold. Happy I finally swallowed my pride and got Bruno in ahead of last week. Kept thinking he was very high price compared to what I expected he'd get regularly as I didn't think his numbers from last season would last, but he seems to be the one player from ManU that is worth having currently.

Yup. I thought I had heard he and Stones were both questionable ahead of the Newcastle game though so thought Pep would rotate per usual, and then I figured Zouma would get on the near post on a corner and get some points.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

**** this game honestly.

Have one good week and now Vardy is benched and no KDB and Dias.

I’m in the mud yet again.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Give me a break on this one this Covid sh*t was unforeseeable. :lol:
I'll give you a break on this one, but then you also said that you actually like Diego Costa... :facepalm:

I can't speak too much FPL wise though.. I was hyping up Grealish and Watkins who both blanked. I sold Chilwell for Zouma who I then sold for Dias. :lol:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Really annoyed by the ManCity - Everton postponement.

Got Cancelo, De Bruyne and DCL, with only two players on the bench who can play (Coufal and Soucek). So already down to 10 men.

I'm also not sure where to take my team.

I had Ryan as a second GK who now lost .2 in value, but it feels like a waste to transfer keepers. Martinez as my main GK has a tough run of fixtures incoming.

Have a lot of cheap defenders so thinking of getting a premium in there, like Robertson. Dallas -> Robertson for instance.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Really annoyed by the ManCity - Everton postponement.

Got Cancelo, De Bruyne and DCL, with only two players on the bench who can play (Coufal and Soucek). So already down to 10 men.

I'm also not sure where to take my team.
Everyone is going through the same thing don’t worry.

I had Ryan as a second GK who now lost .2 in value, but it feels like a waste to transfer keepers. Martinez as my main GK has a tough run of fixtures incoming.
Correct, just persist with Martinez. Villa are likely to concede but Martinez will still get points from saves and they might get lucky - one of the better defences this season.

Have a lot of cheap defenders so thinking of getting a premium in there, like Robertson. Dallas -> Robertson for instance.
Robertson is a good shout if you can afford. I’d definitely keep Dallas and replace someone else though.

I’d personally keep any Leeds and/or West Ham defender you currently have. Dallas has been getting a lot of attacking returns also, I have Ayling and I’m annoyed.

Dutch D

I had 2million banked and 2 transfers. Didn't know what to do so I sold Ryan before his value dropped further.

Want to bench boost in round 19 so I picked Leno to rotate with Martinez now due to our relatively easy run. Provides me with a nice boost of coins when I sell him in round20.

Dutch D

I don't like Fernandes as a player in real life, but I'm kinda bummed about my choice for De Bruyne over him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really annoyed I doubted myself on Saka and swapped him for Neto.

Missed out on a goal and two assists.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't know who's team is who's but @Rex Banter and @Heskey seem like the type to have multiple Sp**s assets :popcorn:
I took out KDB and DCL for Kane and Soucek so traded two blanks for one blank. Can’t really complain.

Got 8 points coming off the bench with captain Salah and Robertson still to play. Hearing some nasty rumours that Robertson might not play, I don’t like that!

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom