• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Gonna cancel his contract like the rest. Bottom of the table at selling players even during Wenger's heyday
Imagine :lol:

I think he's still got a couple years or something (I'm not sure).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember when we signed Reyes, he had a quality first 18 months at the club, won the league and the cup in that time...but still wanted to leave in summer 2005 due to not being able to settle in the country.

Always thought it was a shame how quickly he wanted to leave us, but Lucas wanted to leave Arsenal after only about 6 months it seemed...linked away for forever now :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'll back to Italy he'll go in 1st day of July if some of these interested broke clubs give us 15m.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I remember when we signed Reyes, he had a quality first 18 months at the club, won the league and the cup in that time...but still wanted to leave in summer 2005 due to not being able to settle in the country.

Always thought it was a shame how quickly he wanted to leave us, but Lucas wanted to leave Arsenal after only about 6 months it seemed...linked away for forever now :lol:
Class player, but I think Henry could have done more to take him under his wing. Always seemed a sensitive soul, or like a songbird stuck in the winter when he should have flown south. RIP.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Imagine :lol:

I think he's still got a couple years or something (I'm not sure).
Yes two years left after this one.
As mentioned already so many clubs are apparently after him Monaco etc. Seems too good to be true. I hope we shift him but past year is not a good indication.

wolfkidultman

He’d have been gone if other European clubs weren’t completely skint because of Covid. I think the club took a reasonable gamble on loaning him out in the hope that either Atletico would sign him permanently or other clubs would be able to meet their valuation of him this coming summer. Looks like that may not be the case which is really just bad luck.

tcahill

Bring him back. He's good enough to challenge for a spot in the double pivot, or at least provide some competition. He's far better than Elneny.

We've blasted his selling value so much we might as well keep him. Another decent run in the side could double his market value quickly.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Bring him back. He's good enough to challenge for a spot in the double pivot, or at least provide some competition. He's far better than Elneny.

We've blasted his selling value so much we might as well keep him. Another decent run in the side could double his market value quickly.

He's rubbish, hasn't shown anything for you to give him this much credit. El Neny has completely out performed him.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I really don't understand why we don't at least occasionally play a 3 man midfield. Especially in tough away games. We have 4 or 5 CMs with very different qualities but we only ever use 2 who have specific qualities to play a specific way - i.e. screening defence.

Even if Torreira wasn't starting every week when you think we didn't really have a preseason and you look at the fixture congestion, including the Europa League - it's hard not to question the decision to loan out Torreira, Guendouzi, Willock and AMN in the same season.

All reached a point when they were fed up of being completely ignored though I guess.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Look we're going around in circles let's just agree to disagree. Elneny has not bossed matches against Liverpool and Sp**s.
There's no doubt that Torreira played really well in his few months here. Unfortunately something clicked and his performances started to drop (probably due to not adapting to the country well), paired with the fact he was being played in weirdly advanced positions towards the end of Emery's reign.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saying my boy never bossed teams like Liverpool...

Got a beautiful trophy at the end of this match too...

twitter-egm7mgmwsaapiuc-28c87606f049273dd4cec7b67f638e49.jpg

:drool:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Class player, but I think Henry could have done more to take him under his wing. Always seemed a sensitive soul, or like a songbird stuck in the winter when he should have flown south. RIP.
There was that and the fact that he was constantly being kicked to shreds by English players with zero repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom