• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Daily Canon:
Speaking at his final pre-match press conference ahead of the season’s final game at Huddersfield, Wenger said it was ‘inevitable’ that the bigger clubs will want to exclude smaller ones from the huge amounts of broadcast revenue they generate.

“In a few years, you will certainly have a European league over the weekends,” said Wenger in 2018.
The man was and still is a visionary. If ever we needed someone to help us navigate this new and dangerous path, it's him. And we need him right now. Our board haven't a brain cell between them.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm really having a laugh reading the comments on here. Most fans were moaning about playing so called farmers in the UEL and begging for us to be back in the Champions League and now we have the opportunity to watch us play week in week out against Europe's best, fans don't want it!!! You really can't win with our fan base...:lol::lol:
Saying that for 2 days now....

The worst people are former players (and some current), saying it's all for big clubs to make more money. How many times did players leave their clubs to get more money elsewhere, together with their agents? Özil, Pogba, Bale, Neymar, complete Man City squad etc...

Ferdinand and Nevill made a moaning session yesterday, I remember them being on super high contracts? Why didn't they just play for a min wage if it wasn't business for them?

Sagna can't watch football anymore, the same guy who joined City for money!

Hypocrites, all of them

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Apparently multiple board members at the clubs in question are against it, but lack the majority.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Again, you're assuming this is a minority. It is the home fans who are a minority. I agree with you and everything you've said there, but that period is long since over. It was, in all honesty, and its painful to say this, over after hilsborough.

Football had to be rescued from disrepute, and American sports did that admirably enough for many fans for a long while. It's only now that people see that the contradiction does not hold.

But even back in the day this was germinating. Real Madrid supporters all over middle east and north africa, Latin America, etc... Cockney reds. What business does a Londoner have supporting Liverpool and United? Yet many did. My uncle was a scouser in 80s Istanbul.
So fans in India have more say over football in England than football fans in England just because there's more of them. Makes perfect sense. There's more United "followers" in China than in England. Should United not move to the Chinese League and play Evergreen Chicken Chow Mien in the Prawn Cracker Cup?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That was not an info post.
It was an ass licking post.
"Stan has brought us back to greatness"
That type of people cannot even recognize greatness

You're new here, this is how he posts. He can't obviously come out and say stuff word for word or else the paper he works for would sack him.

read between the lines, man. His juciest stuff comes in Haiku form.

Transmit wintertime
A cow ard pharaoh backpasses
to the footballer

glitchform

Haha good luck getting the ESL off the ground when Mesut doesn't support it, his army is undefeated, his power is total!

We've lost all respect for him as turkish speaking fans when he went to fenerbahce. Hope he rots in hell. I hate that club more than every fan on this bord hates totnumb. If I was at a Fener game I'd probably be facing a life sentence in prison. That's how deep the contempt runs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I get you, but:

1. Money, power and influence will see FIFA compromise at some stage. if the ESL clubs have the financial war chest they think they have, it's just a matter of time

2. What will happen is that the cream of players will be concentrated at these clubs. Of course, some talent will slip from time to time, but again money will dictate eventual player destination. It's basically how it plays out currently

Yeah if FIFA compromise it’s over. Right now they still hold a lot of cards in terms of international tournaments and Government supported academies.

They need to go zero tolerance though. The money these clubs will be raking in will make it hard in the near future but they’ll have to come crawling back for the next generations eventually. That is when FIFA will have to play it right.

Arseshavin

A league that you can’t get relegated from, locks out everyone else, destroys European football and what we love and grew up with, and makes the owners and their mates massive cash with no competition.

Stan doesn’t even go to games.

The more you think about it, there is nothing more disgusting and embarrassing than this.

You’ll have to be a child or a total inbred to support this.
"If you want to win Championships then you would never get involved."

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We'll be the Sacramento Kings of this league, just there to make up the numbers never getting close to a playoff spot. Why would Kroenke even care where we finish here lol.
He has experience with Denver if I'm correct?

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom