• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Are the players contract with the club so that’s their job to work for that club? Not really players fault if these teams move to ESL
I'm sure if the Sporting players managed to force an exit after being attacked by fans, then any player denied the right to play for his country because of a unilateral material change to his contract could force an exit. Our players need to stand up and and so do we the fans who have less than two weeks before the membership renewals.

Pop Tart

Established Member
If they are really banned from the league then they won't. However, most of the public outcry is just that at the moment. I can't imagine the PL actively shooting itself in the foot by banning its biggest teams. They're trying to get fan outrage and public backlash in their favor of this so the ESL thing backs down and doesn't come to fruition.

FIFA, UEFA, and the FA and the like have been on a gravy train giving out crumbs promoting their profits rather than promoting and protecting the game. It's hypocritical that they want fans to care after destroying the game for all of these years, imo.

The most obvious sign to me is that all of these journalists are speaking out yet they will not stop covering the ESL if it comes to fruition. All of that moral high ground they have been preaching over the past 24 hours will go out the window when their boss puts them on the ESL assignment. :lol: :lol:
Same fa that allowed man u to not defend fa cup and allow man city and Chelsea to buy dominance

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Honestly this whole thing depends on Bayern, PSG and Dortmund. If the German and french team refuse, they will Dutch and Portuguese and Porto already turned it down. If Germany, France, Portugal and Holland side with uefa. It’s essentially league of 3 countries. I’m sure they will try to fill it with Eastern European teams then. And the players in those teams don’t play for their countries this thing is dead

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The year is 2035:

"I've still never been relegated from the Super League"

arteta-everton-ringtone-414x255.jpg

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The beginning of club owners really was the worst thing to ever happen to football and it's all been in the making to get worse and worse from there on.

Make one exception to the rule and you're done on longterm.

GoonerJay24

I've noticed that many of general football fans and media outlets are hypercritical towards Arsenal's invitation to this league. Why is this?

I thoroughly disagree with this entire concept but, you can't tell me that Arsenal aren't a giant of world football regardless of our current form.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

ESL know the fans, FA, FIFA, and the media will be rabid for a few weeks then once the dust settles it will become normal.

Yep, people are also kidding themselves saying they won't watch. The curiousity will get the better of them and they'll be hooked and like you said it'll just become the norm before too long.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you think People hold banners will make owners care? people were protesting about Kreonke in thousends nothing has even changes. my only hope here is players stand and stop make it happen.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom