• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We won’t quit UEFA. Like I said, some pages back, we will be thrown out and banned from the Europa League. On the pitch we are generally masters of our own disaster. Apparently this behaviour has rubbed off on our board.
we did just quit yesterday along with the 11 clubs.

roz

Fake News Merchant
you think People hold banners will make owners care? people were protesting about Kreonke in thousends nothing has even changes. my only hope here is players stand and stop make it happen.
Won’t happen because MONEY.

Our captain is Aubemeyang ffs.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fans could make the difference, the money comes from broadcasting.

But nope everyone will watch while crying about the death of football.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Honestly it turns my stomach when you see these big clubs referring to people like myself as 'Legacy fans' as if they can just take us for granted while they focus on appealing to the US and Asian markets.

I want as many Arsenal fans from all over the world and some of the best posters on here aren't UK based.
But we're a North London club, that's where our history and heritage is. I think that's probably quite a large part of the appeal to foreign based fans too.

I'm as liberal as they come but the globalization of football can go too far in my opinion.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We won’t quit UEFA. Like I said, some pages back, we will be thrown out and banned from the Europa League. On the pitch we are generally masters of our own disaster. Apparently this behaviour has rubbed off on our board.

There is no board anymore, it's just a relic from our previous multi stakeholder past.

The club is privately owned by Stan Kroenke and he can do as he pleases with it.

There's nothing rubbing from the players, this has always been a top down issue, with the backroom staff and management not showing enough ambition.

Players didn't even know about the league.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lad could've at worn an Adidas kit, as well.

That's the problem with the younger generation today, lack of effort.

Blame them for everything that has gone wrong with Arsenal/football recently, tbh.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
The only person I was interested in listening to regarding the ESL was Wenger. What he thought of the entire thing. I know he might not have lifted the CL and therefore will always have a question mark around him, but you can't question the guy's love for football and what he wants for the beautiful game.

Him saying the thing won't fly have some serious backing to it. He was right from the start when the money made what is now Chelsea FC. If was the beginning of the end. Mourinho and his oil sugar daddy spending their way to titles showed that clubs can do whatever they want without consequences and now we are here, even more clubs thinking they can do whatever want without consequences. There are already red flags against the ESL and some leagues are already taking a stand.

A lot of people here are calling on Bayern for how they have twisted the German league to benefit themselves but if you look at the entire history of the German league, Bayern has helped bankrupted clubs in the league multiple times. They even helped Dortmund, their rivals from bankruptcy. Every club has its wrongs and rights, but they taking a major stand something that is truly grotesque.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Stan that man dont care about this nonsense. He's out there securing the bag for this club

No dans in the stadium is just the blessing that keeps on giving for Stan.

A couple of people outside the emirates is nothing compared to the optics of fans leaving seats vacant. He and Josh must be eating larger tonight.

dbig

Would've been great 20 years ago.

This current team will be the whipping boys. Other teams will probably play their under 21s against us.

At least we won't have to suffer any more cold, rainy nights in Stoke.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
There is no board anymore, it's just a relic from our previous multi stakeholder past.

The club is privately owned by Stan Kroenke and he can do as he pleases with it.

There's nothing rubbing from the players, this has always been a top down issue, with the backroom staff and management not showing enough ambition.

Players didn't even know about the league.
I was being sarcastic:bye: ...

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom