• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wow, what a clusterfuck of events!

@Macho, over the coming months The Athletic will be lit with tons of pieces:
"The Inside story of how the ESL House of Cards folded"........

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
ESL back on?

5cgmS4.gif
With us getting put through the car window by the refs in every pl game

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Never heard of that particular sponsor, they probably just used it as a way to get out
Liverpool isn't going out. Their owner along with the Glazers are the main driving forces behind this.

The whole thing has to collapse.

mirrorstare

We learned a lot from this forum userbase these couple of days

Shame the only list you can make here is the ignore list, so no possibility to break away the good batch into the super AM users list and just ignore the rest.

GDeep™

League is very weak
who's raging? :lol: you're balls deep in this lad. im ****ing zen, laughing at it all.
You keep going on about Stan and his cash when he hasn’t put a penny. Why you pulling this info from the clouds for? Called you out on it before.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom