• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Those clowns have managed to make PSG (with Bayern & BVB) the hero of European football. With all their billion, the Qataris could not have dreamed of better PR. :lol:

I love football so I destroyed it's fabric by hyper inflating player prices. If the likes of psg, Chelsea, city weren't bought with oil money we would have much more affordable transfer fees for top players and greater balance between clubs.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I'd take you on a dinner date.

Pizza tonight?

il_570xN.2052804330_buzf.jpg

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Camron think we can spin our terrible league position on the Super League rather than Mikel?
Beats me how people expect this guy to deliver results when this has probably been brewing behind the scenes from whenever we had that bad run until we were winning again and then it reared it's head each time we were losing again. Judge him in May 2023.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chelsea themselves have leaked their intentions to the press, why are you listening to Twitter?

Cause it would be funny after the media praising them as heroes tbh.

I still feel something is going on unfortunately, don't trust these clubs or UEFA, or anyone in football!

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom