• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I see this Dangote lad was the Guardian's Man of the Year in 2015, surely that means he is a good egg? We want his sort no?
You will find all sorts on him but he is no worse than our current owner or than Usmanov and probably better than both. His pursuit of Arsenal though has been rather windy and vague and I'm not sure he is serious. He always seems to come up in the African press with this when he wants attention for other stuff. But I'll certainly give him the benefit of the doubt!!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Carragher wanting FSG out, Neville wanting the Glazers out but nobody speaking out against Kroenke.

We need a voice on sky.

Alan-Smith-Sky.jpg

...he's ****ing useless :facepalm:

Melquiades

This is dead as a doornail but the remaining teams are putting up a false front of 'It's still on!' to try and use what little leverage they have left to barter to avoid sanctions, etc.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
2m ago22:28

Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville have been back on Sky, responding to today’s developments. Here’s Carragher on Liverpool:
Jurgen Klopp has thrown them under the bus. Their own captain has thrown them under the bus. I don’t see how FSG can continue. I don’t see a future for the ownership of FSG at Liverpool. I really don’t. They’re just making it worse for themselves the longer they hang in.
And here’s Neville on Manchester United:
Ed Woodward is the trunk of the tree. We now need to go for the roots. I said last night they attacked every single football fan in the country with what they did. The Glazers have no place in Manchester any more.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom