• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Precisly. They just don't get it.

You had to explain to Americans (NFL,NBA,NHL fans) why europeans were upset because they just didn't get it. They don't understand the concept of a football pyramid and its weird and foreign to them.

However that no excuse for the Liverpool, Arsenal, ManU owners to not at least try to understand european sensiblities. They had more than enough time. They haven't bought these clubs a week ago.

It's arrogance pure and simple.
More than European it's football fan around the world. I am from México and I stayed with the point of football as an instrument to joining nations through sport. I understand the passion. But somehow Perez who is from Europe had some thuth on his words. He said young people, new generations doesn't watch football anymore and instead they follow eSports because it is shorter and because it's easy to watch from smartphone and tablet. He is right, new generations can't read more than 140 characteres or watch a long video. 15 secs histories is what they watch.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If they actually do that they're insane. Especially if Barca backs out. Nobody's going to watch Real Madrid vs Lukaku every other week ffs.

Whom will want to watch multiple men wearing white versus 1 black guy you ask...

chelsea-fans.gif

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If they actually do that they're insane. Especially if Barca backs out. Nobody's going to watch Real Madrid vs Lukaku every other week ffs.
It's over. This is trolling ****e. Without the English clubs, the German clubs, the Dutch clubs, the Portuguese etc there is no league. The three Spanish teams can play each other and Inter and Juventus as long as they want. People will be bored after two weeks.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Did they really have this all leak out before any of the clubs signed contracts to join? :lol: :lol:

Legend14

Established Member
Precisly. They just don't get it.

You had to explain to Americans (NFL,NBA,NHL fans) why europeans were upset because they just didn't get it. They don't understand the concept of a football pyramid and its weird and foreign to them.

However that no excuse for the Liverpool, Arsenal, ManU owners to not at least try to understand european sensiblities. They had more than enough time. They haven't bought these clubs a week ago.

It's arrogance pure and simple.
We have a different assessment of what constitutes a competitive league and probably would not embrace the European setup.

Two different cultures; should not have overlapped.

Melquiades

He's been associated with us for over 10 years and the fact that he still doesn't get it and nobody at the club explained the possible consequences to him-using small and simple words-is absolutely alarming.

Oh, for sure. They're disconnected idiots. #Kroenkeout

But however stupid and misguided and ignorant of fan opinion this was, I do think they were trying to do it to make Arsenal a bigger club, are probably legitimately baffled, and I'll give them a bit of the benefit of the doubt that the apology is genuine.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Does anybody not miss the good ol days, tracking benzema's flight...

The might Chips keswick explaining our warchest could buy anyone bar ronaldo or messi?

Good...times...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
What if the whole thing was just a hoax, a bluff by the big 12 to pressure UEFA into backing away from their 3 6 team CL plans. I mean the ESL website was so so bad. It looked like it was designed by 14 year old. The way they announced it, the way it crumbled. Something about this feels fictional.

If in the coming weeks and months hear that UEFA has back aways from that structure we ill know that this was a giant bluff.

Legend14

Established Member
Oh, for sure. They're disconnected idiots. #Kroenkeout

But however stupid and misguided and ignorant of fan opinion this was, I do think they were trying to do it to make Arsenal a bigger club, are probably legitimately baffled, and I'll give them a bit of the benefit of the doubt that the apology is genuine.
At the cost of the leagues? I will not give them the benefit of the doubt; their intentions were deceptive at best.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom