• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iceman10

Established Member
If Stan was smart, he would call Arsène and offer him the CEO's position, no strings attached.Can't think of no one better to improve the relations with the fans and repair the damages.
Arsène would be too principled to be a CEO that fans would like anyway. He would talk endlessly about financial responsibility while many of our fans want big signings and to keep up with other clubs operating immorally and irresponsibly.

The real thing many fans want, let's be honest, is African oil billionaire Dangote buying the club ftom.Ktoenke, imperfect in of itself, but maybe the only way to stop club decline falling behind clhbs like even Everton. If that happens then maybe Arsène could come back, maybe in a sort of club ambassadorial role, but in no way should he come back while Kroenke is still owner.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

These pundits are disgraceful.

They were in tears a few days ago and now they’re suggesting that leeches like Stan Kroenke should stay.

The Super League should have happened imo just to see the whole country in tears. That would definitely have been my druggggggggggggggg.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Look at this slimy bastard.

He's right though. You can't sack them. They own the club.

The problem was to let them in, in the first place. There needed to be some regulation, let it be from the government, from the FA, or UEFA. But they were all happy when they came to buy clubs... So now we just have to deal with it, I guess.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
GettyImages-493912689-e1516892191351.jpg

...imagine turning up to an FA Cup final like this, then losing!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jamie has gone abit spicy recently, always looking for a fight.
He’s was rightly sick of his image, so he’s trying desperately to create a new one. Problem is he’s ****ing ten times worse now because it’s fake a he can’t pull it off.

Iceman10

Established Member
These pundits are disgraceful.

They were in tears a few days ago and now they’re suggesting that leeches like Stan Kroenke should stay.

The Super League should have happened imo just to see the whole country in tears. That would definitely have been my druggggggggggggggg.
It's just about the status quo and the product that pays their wages on Sky Sports.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Angelli should try and get some revenge on Boris now, him and Juventus should put in a massive bid for Brexit..I mean if you were Brexit would you rather sign for Boris Johnson, or Juve and sunny Italy...easy choice for me.

Gonna be interesting to see how this develops...
Have you ever actually been to Turin? Makes Scotland feel like Marbella in winter. Wonderful food and chocolate though.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom