• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Vinai probably tempted by all this 👀

200.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It’s not like they have one of the best academies in world football and numerous quality talents out on loan.

What's the point of having all those Pavons wondering about, if you indulge in a few Zidanes!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

So many people posting fake stuff that it's hard to know if I'm actually posting the right account now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What's the point of having all those Pavons wondering about, if you indulge in a few Zidanes!

I wouldn’t even say Jovic and MØ are Pavons though.

They spend millions on players, farm them out on loan then cry that they have no money.

Either buy ready made players or use the ones you’ve got already. They’re trying to have their cake and eat it ffs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wouldn’t even say Jovic and MØ are Pavons though.

They spend millions on players, farm them out on loan then cry that they have no money.

Either buy ready made players or use the ones you’ve got already. They’re trying to have their cake and eat it ffs.

True...but they aren't new, are they?

Sometimes the best way to deal with terrible debt, is to splash out on the newest toy!

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom