• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That is the thing, people sometimes tend to believe because these guys are billionaires they are also the smartest. This is often not the case. They live in a bubble and are simply not that smart either, no too mention being arrogant. Those clowns could not have ****ed up this venture more if they had tried.
Flo Perez is the perfect example.....His train wreck of an interview Monday night was evidence that these guys are totally clueless and way over their head.

Think just how dumb these rich people are is quite amazing/shocking for people, some are proper ******...it would be more funny, if it wasn't a little too scary, tbh :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Also, I know there's translations issues here, but **** me both sides of this are completely oblivious.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He's going on to say that UEFA and FIFA never let them explain the League.

Well, you had everyone looking at you, trying to disrupt football and all you could do was get a webdesigner? No revenue share info, no parternships unveilled, no joint statement from club owners.

If you're going to do this, you need a PR offensive to charm everyone, all you did was ramble and forget Tottenham was on the League, Flo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ooooor, and hear me out on this - and I know this is a novel ideal -, maybe you should manage your club properly?
Is this a proper interview? If so there needs to be a follow-up question about the huge contract he's apparently just offered to David Alaba.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom