• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Aevi

Hale End FC
And the year before we couldn't afford Pepe.
The Athletic is reliable but I think Bell have proved to have better sources than them. We shall see.
I don't think Bell has better sources per se. The Athletic are just told what interested parties want people to think, and it benefits the club to downplay their means so other clubs don't think they can ask significantly more from us. Not that we aren't being overcharged either way.

Gn1212

I don't think Bell has better sources per se. The Athletic are just told what interested parties want people to think, and it benefits the club to downplay their means so other clubs don't think they can ask significantly more from us. Not that we aren't being overcharged either way.
Essentially.

Gn1212

Leicester will give in at ~65m.
I genuinely think we're solving them their biggest headache right now with Soumare coming in, I assume as a starter.

I'm sure Man Utd is begging for PSG or Madrid to solve their Pogba problem in a similar manner.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
There was a point when he and Grealish were neck and neck in terms of England prospects and club level performances. Grealish has really kicked on but injuries/form at bad times have really held Maddison back I think.

Either way I suspect Leicester are going to ask for stupid money.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Lingard to Arsenal is far more obvious. In fact it’s who I expect to go for when we can’t sign a AM.
nothing about him will go down well with the fanbase :lol:

but positionally he is pretty perfect covering CAM, LW & even up front

can defo see us, Sp**s or Everton being tempted later in the window if West Ham dont wrap it up

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

can defo see us, Sp**s or Everton being tempted later in the window if West Ham dont wrap it up

Orny has just told us we won't be going for players of his age anymore. It's a pointless argument.

Token Yank

I can see us getting desperate late on the window and go for it. I can also see you bringing up his West Ham stint and big him up
Why would we go for JLingZ when we have Willock who is a similar profile of player but fair superior?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I hope it doesn’t happen as well. But last week of the window is like the last 30 mins in the club. The fat chick will be tempting when you are empty handed. He has one year left on his contract as well. So he won’t be expensive

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom