• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I think most starting central mid in the premiership in their early twenties that would improve us is around 30-40 mil, depending on the remainder of their contract. We just need to get over it.

TornadoTed

Established Member
He is 24, about to enter his prime, rarely injured, 3 years Premier League experience and has 3 years left on his contract.

I don't rate him that highly, but would have thought he would be £40m minimum.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The view from Molineux Mix:
--------------------------------------
-Doubt Arsenal are top of his list of clubs to join, probably not in the top 20.

-If he goes Arsenal I think its a mistake for him as I personally don't think they will get top 6 let alone top 4 for years to come

-I do agree with you and don’t understand why someone like Utd isn’t interested. Perhaps he is more highly thought of by us than by the wider football community?

-Love Ruben he was the start of our rise back to the top but if he wants to go we want to screw as much as we can from them. 50 Mill ish

-He was our best player in many of last season’s games. Playing in a disfunctional team racked by injuries and exhaustion and behind a goalscoring novice.

- Arsenal are terrible - be a massive challenge. Just not an enjoyable one. I hope he doesn’t go there - can just imagine all the plastic armchair cockneys slagging him on talksport now.

-Aoaur to Arsenal seems far more likely. Neves to one of the Manchester clubs is my guess.

-Buendia went for up to £38m. That's the market.

-No no no.... That's Villa market value.... That brought matty cash for 12m..... Enough said

-If Neves is to go i would want 35mill at a minimum on an all in one payment, or 50mill minimum if done in instalments.

-----------------------------------------

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

-Doubt Arsenal are top of his list of clubs to join, probably not in the top 20.

-If he goes Arsenal I think its a mistake for him as I personally don't think they will get top 6 let alone top 4 for years to come

-I do agree with you and don’t understand why someone like Utd isn’t interested. Perhaps he is more highly thought of by us than by the wider football community?

-Love Ruben he was the start of our rise back to the top but if he wants to go we want to screw as much as we can from them. 50 Mill ish

-He was our best player in many of last season’s games. Playing in a disfunctional team racked by injuries and exhaustion and behind a goalscoring novice.

- Arsenal are terrible - be a massive challenge. Just not an enjoyable one. I hope he doesn’t go there - can just imagine all the plastic armchair cockneys slagging him on talksport now.

-Aoaur to Arsenal seems far more likely. Neves to one of the Manchester clubs is my guess.

-No no no.... That's Villa market value.... That brought matty cash for 12m..... Enough said

-If Neves is to go i would want 35mill at a minimum on an all in one payment, or 50mill minimum if done in instalments.

Just shows what a laughing stock we are!!

Goonger

I see this on lots of forums & such & don't quite get the thinking. We'll lose Saka, ESR & Martinelli because they'll want to go to bigger clubs, Auba is wasting his career here, Tierney is our only decent defender, Partey is too good to sign for us, Neves & Maddison likewise.....do they not realise when you add all that up you start to actually get a decent team?!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I see this on lots of forums & such & don't quite get the thinking. We'll lose Saka, ESR & Martinelli because they'll want to go to bigger clubs, Auba is wasting his career here, Tierney is our only decent defender, Partey is too good to sign for us, Neves & Maddison likewise.....do they not realise when you add all that up you start to actually get a decent team?!
Sadly, I think our demise in terms of league positions influence our reputation. We are seen as a club on the slide.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Well at least they rate him

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
just a half decent manager & a few signings to complement what we already have will catch these bum clubs 7th-5th

we dont need to drop 40 / 50 / 70 million to catch them

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
@Heavy Duty Rom you've been shown multiple things to suggest Neves is a good player. He's stagnated in a poor Wolves side recently. But he's a fantastic footballer. You can't disagree with that and simply say he's rubbish because he's proven he isn't.

Excuse me? Where are these multiple things that suggest he is a good player?

He is decent at best, but decent isn't what we need. He has progressively got worse each season in the Premier league as bot he and Wolves get found out.

All he has in his locker is an occasional long pass and long shot. At the moment, he plays in a team set up to counter, which suits him, at Arsenal, teams sit back vs us, it wouldn't suit him. He'd get caught on the ball and doesn't have the same incisive, line breaking passes Xhaka has in his locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom