• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

he exciting i was kidding but he until his decision making improve no team going to over spend for him he can go to other team box with ease with the ball.
He's the type of player you take a chance on with 2 or less years left remaining on his contract, he's currently too expensive for what he's going to come and do.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Mislintat signed one of the most exciting striker talents for Stuttgart 😭 @Toby Andrl

Sven's work is unbelievable. Just look at our squad. I think we'll have a tough season as we do lack some experience and now goals, but the amount of talent is crazy. Faghir, Marmoush, Sankoh, Egloff, Klimo, Coulibaly, Massimo, Cissé, Millot, Mola, Ito, Ahamada, Nartey, Beyaz. And then the other young guys with experience, any of them will cost around 30m - Kalajdzic, Mangala, Sosa, Mavropanos, Silas. That team is ****ing crazy if just some of these talents do develop nicely and you can keep a core of Anto, Endo, Ata, Förster, Führich around for the talents to develop.

We'll definitely go up a notch once Mangala returns and we have Silas back come winter.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Going to a good team in Betis too.

Champ Mananger 03/04, with Joaquin and Denilson :drool:

Pellegrini in charge as well, really good coach.

Wow that's going back. Joaquin had a good career but never really got to the levels I thought he would. Think Mourinho nearly got him in his early Chelsea days. Maybe his career turns out differently if that happened?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if we managed to get rid of Cedric and Kola our squad number is 25 players and that acceptable.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Comment on BBC's live transfer updates section from some random guy warning Palace fans. We have really become the butt of every joke.

Odsonne Edouard - Scoring goals against the likes of Ross County, Kilmarnock and Hamilton may prove a tad easier than anyone in the PL (including Arsenal). Palace fans prepare for some big disappointments - you've been had.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Sven's work is unbelievable. Just look at our squad. I think we'll have a tough season as we do lack some experience and now goals, but the amount of talent is crazy. Faghir, Marmoush, Sankoh, Egloff, Klimo, Coulibaly, Massimo, Cissé, Millot, Mola, Ito, Ahamada, Nartey, Beyaz. And then the other young guys with experience, any of them will cost around 30m - Kalajdzic, Mangala, Sosa, Mavropanos, Silas. That team is ****ing crazy if just some of these talents do develop nicely and you can keep a core of Anto, Endo, Ata, Förster, Führich around for the talents to develop.

We'll definitely go up a notch once Mangala returns and we have Silas back come winter.
Forgot Sven was at Stuttgart. I was wondering why Beyaz and Millot ended up there, seemed rather random. Makes more sense now.

Beyaz has top class potential, doesn't he? Millot too is a big talent.

Toby

Unless Elneny moves this lad is going to ride the dungeon cells until next year.

This guy. How much did he play under Wenger? Seriously. Don't know but AMN always screamed massive, massive CDM to me. Still think once he gets a good manager who trusts in him he can go places.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pellegrini in charge as well, really good coach.

Wow that's going back. Joaquin had a good career but never really got to the levels I thought he would. Think Mourinho nearly got him in his early Chelsea days. Maybe his career turns out differently if that happened?

Think Joaquin's a bit like our Reyes...super talent, but played football for the love of the game, rather than a super desire to win.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Currently we have 7 players out on loan 2 of them likely gone next summer after their loan become obligation.

Toby

Forgot Sven was at Stuttgart. I was wondering why Beyaz and Millot ended up there, seemed rather random. Makes more sense now.

Beyaz has top class potential, doesn't he? Millot too is a big talent.

Both looked absolutely fantastic. Beyaz is clearly way further in development than your usual 18 year old guy, he's great, and Millot had to sub appearances since he joined and looked very neat but a bit physically weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom