• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Apparently he’s only played 270 mins in the league this season, that’s three full games, even if he came he’d need a month to get back up to speed.

Played in other comps as well. A quick look says he has played 270 minutes in the past month. Should be sharp enough to play IMO.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Played in other comps as well. A quick look says he has played 270 minutes in the past month. Should be sharp enough to play IMO.
I’m still not getting great vibes from him though, feels like one of those players who go to a big club when they’re young and just ride the big club carousel thereafter despite never doing anything special. Stats suggest he can pass but can’t do anything else.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Starting today suggest he's staying imo. The move is nowhere near as close as was being reported. Wonder if we'll ride out the Liverpool and Burnley games at which point Partey, Elneny and Xhaka will be back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Starting today mean a move is nowhere is close. Look like juve don't want straight loan they want obligation or at least option we need to move on to other target if they insist

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Starting today suggest he's staying imo. The move is nowhere near as close as was being reported. Wonder if we'll ride out the Liverpool and Burnley games at which point Partey, Elneny and Xhaka will be back.

We need a new CM anyway. Partey has been poor most of the season and Xhaka should, at most, start on the bench.

REWB

AM told me Arthur is Juve reject, but he is starting over Locatelli and Rabiot. 🤷‍♂️
He's looked really poor today I cant lie. He wont be starting over them anymore. Think now we should just scrap this and wait to get Bruno in the summer.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Why did he only play 45 minutes? He was poor?
No he was ok, got a knock.
Locatelli is ahead of him in the pecking order but they are rotating.
Dont forget we were linked with Locatelli in the summer, thats why i say its not easy to get a top CM.
A loan for Arthur with an option would be decent business imho

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Was booked played ****e and subbed at half-time.
So their attempt at getting the price up went totally bollocks.

I think the aim with the loan is to get more numbers so we are not in trouble with injuries and cvid, and also someone who is better against lower teams than Elneny.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom