• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

City, Chelsea and United wasnt desperate for signings. City have signed one player btw.
That player is staying in Argentina for the rest of the season.

City need a CF, Chelsea could do with something - probably a striker and United are a bit short on full backs and upfront. They've also lost Diallo, VdB looks like he is away, Lingard away, Greenwood is done, Martial is away.

Ill stand by my statement. In isolation it looks bad and we should have done more. Thankfully our rivals are in the same position. No real additions, squads trimmed and we all go into February no stronger than we started January.

Its now about getting the most from what we have. Positive point a trimmed squad means less players being left our and can create a better atmosphere. That's the straw I'm clinging too.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

That player is staying in Argentina for the rest of the season.

City need a CF, Chelsea could do with something - probably a striker and United are a bit short on full backs and upfront. They've also lost Diallo, VdB looks like he is away, Lingard away, Greenwood is done, Martial is away.

Ill stand by my statement. In isolation it looks bad and we should have done more. Thankfully our rivals are in the same position. No real additions, squads trimmed and we all go into February no stronger than we started January.

Its now about getting the most from what we have. Positive point a trimmed squad means less players being left our and can create a better atmosphere. That's the straw I'm clinging too.

Your defence of these incompetent cvnts is a fvcking disgrace. Its fans like you that will keep the club in mediocrity.

Malky

Established Member
I'm surprised Benfica are not flat out shutting down Nunez rumours. He is probably the closest to Vlahovic apart from Scamacca and Schik stylistically. Also has a dribble on him and works hard defensively.
Would you rather we sign him over Isak or DCL?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have a bad feeling that Arteta and Edu gutting the squad mid seasos is a sign the Kroenke's will keep them about to rebuild it.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Nunez is a raw Cavani

Edit: doesn’t mean he’ll be anywhere near as good. But I watched him live for Benfica the week before last & that’s who he reminded me of.

smashed

In the summer we will have no auba, laca, nketiah or UCL.
Even purchasing a back up striker would be a good idea right now as we will need at least one of those come the summer anyway.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nunez is a raw Cavani

Edit: doesn’t mean he’ll be anywhere near as good. But I watched him live for Benfica the week before last & that’s who he reminded me of.
He is definitely not as talented as Isak

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In the summer we will have no auba, laca, nketiah or UCL.
Even purchasing a back up striker would be a good idea right now as we will need at least one of those come the summer anyway.
The club will do everything to extend Laca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom