• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
isn't the problem about % of payment barca willing to pay? i think we willing to pay part of it but want barca pay majority of it that's why the deal not happening.
I think I read that Auba was willing to take a paycut, but Arsenal want Barca to pay 100% of his wages

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
January is dead most years for all clubs.

True, though we used to pull out a madness every now and then...Reyes, Arshavin, Aubameyang and Matt Ryan...great times, you have to say.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The window has been so under whelming. There is only one or two players that have moved that are interesting. The rest just seem like pointless window dressing. Dare i say buying for the sake of buying.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I hope the reason we are being difficult in letting Auba go, is we plan to play him again, since we know there are no strikers available to us to buy...as other have said, we have paid players to leave before.

Think this could be it, or am I just a dreamer?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
also should have taken advantage of Sp**s and utd done nothing this window westham too. we like doing it the hard way since wenger days. someone need to teach Laca how to take more shots.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I hope the reason we are being difficult in letting Auba go, is we plan to play him again, since we know there are no strikers available to us...as other have said, we have paid players to leave before.

Think this could be it, or I am just a dreamer?

It looks like both sides are trying to get as best deal possible. Barca trying to pay as little of his salary as possible and Arsenal trying to do the same. I imagine it will go through late and we will all be having nightmares about Lacazette getting injured and Nketiah missing sitters.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
**** sake they’re going to run it to the deadline so we can’t replace him.

Laca is gassed after 60 minutes so we’re going to be relying on Nketiah for late goals. Struggleball alive and well.

If it was me I’d start playing Martinelli up front, or at least try it out for a few games. Pepe or ESR down the left doesn’t significantly weaken us down that side. If it works you go into the summer only needing to sign one striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom