• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
There is no way Auba plays again for Arsenal. It cannot happen given everything's happened so far ...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If it was me I’d start playing Martinelli up front, or at least try it out for a few games. Pepe or ESR down the left doesn’t significantly weaken us down that side. If it works you go into the summer only needing to sign one striker.

Yeah makes sense but we’d then have paper thin depth on the flank.

If Auba is gone we need somebody experienced coming in even if it’s a backup on loan.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When tears come streaming down your face. when you lose something you can't replace 😭

Great photo this...

auba3.jpg

...shame how it's ended.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
My baseless optimism is that Stan finally realized Arteta isn't it since all of his other clubs are performing and this one isn't and has decided to keep his money in reserve for Edu and Arteta's more competent replacements to use in the summer. Let me have my brief bit of hope.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
also should have taken advantage of Sp**s and utd done nothing this window westham too. we like doing it the hard way since wenger days. someone need to teach Laca how to take more shots.
For him to take more shots he would have to not be so fat that he's winded before he hits the 18 yard line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom