• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My two pence. I think Jesus would bring us a lot in terms of pressing, versatility, link up play etc. My only reservation is that I don’t feel he’s a clinical enough finisher for us, especially for Artetaball. We need someone ruthless.

Hasn’t scored more than 14 league goals since he joined PL six years ago. Good player and very Teta-esque but it’s about the goals, and he doesn’t have that many.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Dunno why I’m moaning, he’s clearly coming here so might as well accept it

Diesel

Well we arent getting mbappe or haaland. And the rest of our targets are cl dependent. Jesus seems very attainable. Typical fomo from pep now though.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like a load of bollocks.

FRxWxEDWYAA3Ye6

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Man's playing out of skin to avoid this move. :lol:
Ever since the links were announced he's really stepped it up a gear man. He must know he can do a bit better than Arsenal, or at least go to a team where he's not expected to carry.

Unless you're a no name with nothing to lose, coming to Arsenal in your prime is not really worth the stick I don't think.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ever since the links were announced he's really stepped it up a gear man. He must know he can do a bit better than Arsenal, or at least go to a team where he's not expected to carry.

Unless you're a no name with nothing to lose, coming to Arsenal in your prime is not really worth the stick I don't think.

You'd imagine Barca maybe, Bayern or club of that ilk would be interested tbh. Maybe the former can't afford him or whatever. Even PSG if Mbappe goes and with Neymar/Messi aging will need forwards.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Is he good enough for us, that’s the question he should be asking himself.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Is he good enough for us, that’s the question he should be asking himself.
Saka aside he's comfortably better than anything we've got.

Is he good enough to drag the team to the next level, constantly over perform his xg and carry certain other young players where less is openly expected of them? Absolutely not, but that's what he would be signing up for.

If things go wrong and he's starting, they won't be looking at Mikel or the kids. You have to keep that in mind when you come to Arsenal.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Saka aside he's comfortably better than anything we've got.

Is he good enough to drag the team to the next level, constantly over perform his xg and carry certain other young players where less is openly expected of them? Absolutely not, but that's what he would be signing up for.

If things go wrong and he's starting, they won't be looking at Mikel or the kids. You have to keep that in mind when you come to Arsenal.

He has all the foundations to succeed. If he fails then it’s on him.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
You'd imagine Barca maybe, Bayern or club of that ilk would be interested tbh. Maybe the former can't afford him or whatever. Even PSG if Mbappe goes and with Neymar/Messi aging will need forwards.
Why would they be interested? He's not good enough for them. He's barely and maybe not even good enough for us to buy unless good price. He's 25 and yet to have a Elite season

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Guardiola is a remarkable manager, but he's also been living in a bubble doing FM things since he first got a serious top flight job as a coach.
He neither ever looses a player that he does want to keep nor has to take a no for an answer when he tells them his shopping list.

Besides, every team he ever coached was worldclass before he arrived as well.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
When was the last time City sold a player to a top 6 rival? I can’t remember them doing that. Even Chelsea are more likely to do business with a rival than City. I don’t think for a second Pep would want to strengthen us. My guess is Gabriel will go to Italy or Barca. I could imagine him for Inter for example.

Mudi

When was the last time City sold a player to a top 6 rival? I can’t remember them doing that. Even Chelsea are more likely to do business with a rival than City. I don’t think for a second Pep would want to strengthen us. My guess is Gabriel will go to Italy or Barca. I could imagine him for Inter for example.
Except Ferran Torres and Leroy Sane, City has not sold a high level player for years as they keep the experience in their team and let them free at the end of their carreer (Aguero, David Silva, Kompany, Kolarov and probably Fernandinho at of this year)

It is actually all what Jesus wants. Looking at their midfield and attacking options, Jesus is better than Sterling and Grealish and will probably play quite some games.

Rodri
Silva/Foden--Bruyne/Gundogan
Mahrez/Jesus/Sterling---------------Foden/Jesus/Grealish
Haaland/Jesus
Yet if Jesus feels that he wants to play a number 9 as a starter, he needs to move and will def. have that option with us.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Yet if Jesus feels that he wants to play a number 9 as a starter, he needs to move and will def. have that option with us.
Yeah, I think the main attraction would be the starting position. He really has missed a lot of games or came on as sub for City this year. I reckon he would see his minutes dwindle even further if Haaland arrives.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Guardiola is a remarkable manager, but he's also been living in a bubble doing FM things since he first got a serious top flight job as a coach.
He neither ever looses a player that he does want to keep nor has to take a no for an answer when he tells them his shopping list.

Besides, every team he ever coached was worldclass before he arrived as well.

Barca were a bit of a shambles by the time he got the job tbf.

Wiltord's left boot

Except Ferran Torres and Leroy Sane, City has not sold a high level player for years as they keep the experience in their team and let them free at the end of their carreer (Aguero, David Silva, Kompany, Kolarov and probably Fernandinho at of this year)

It is actually all what Jesus wants. Looking at their midfield and attacking options, Jesus is better than Sterling and Grealish and will probably play quite some games.

Rodri
Silva/Foden--Bruyne/Gundogan
Mahrez/Jesus/Sterling---------------Foden/Jesus/Grealish
Haaland/Jesus
They are going to be giving more minutes to Cole Palmer and potentially Alvarez too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom