• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 969,875

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And that tell us about Elneny ambition and we'll need to stop targeting plsyers who comfertable being as 4th-5th choice. If Partey wasn't injured Elneny wouldn't even see football pitch all 2022. I don't care about protecting value or something like that he 30 years in July his value is going down

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lokonga was a poor signing, faaaar from ready for PL. Thats why Elneny played.
That something i agree with but shouldn't mean we extend Elneny because he had 1 decent month. Anyway we'll still very good midfielder to compete with Xhaka and Partey

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
he could be pretty useful in the Europa like 17/18 & 18/19

these young players need to beat him out & right now looks like they cant

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
With Elneny new contract we'll have 18 players available. Not including players who in loan who likely leaving all of them apart from Saliba i hope.

Bellerin Mari Torreira AMN and Nelson I'm all expected to be sold.

Future in doubt apart from pepe i hope we consider offer for holding too.

Wounded Healer

we could sign Boubacar Kamara on a free instead of extending Elneny. Such an easy choice to make. He is only 22, wont ask for much and become very valuable.
Instead he went to Villa.
Disappointing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
we could sign Boubacar Kamara on a free instead of extending Elneny. Such an easy choice to make. He is only 22, wont ask for much and become very valuable.
Instead he went to Villa.
Disappointing.
Kamara won't sign for Arsenal to be 4th choice i wanted him too. But he going to Villa to start.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So what the minimum in summer?

2 quality CF
1 quality midfielder
Backup LB
Backup RB i hope don't want to see Cedric anymore.
Experienced winger.

I think the minimum will be 6 new signings atleast 3 of them should be really very good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom