• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

blrgooner

Established Member
It would be super disappointing to lose out on Raphinha. It would be even worse if we lose him to Chelsea or Sp**s who are likely to be our rivals.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Come on chavs just go and get Richarlison while we get raphinha and Sp**s get nothing.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sterling is primarily a LW while Raphinha primarily is a RW.
i know, but Tuchel played most of the time with a 3-4-2-1 and there are only two places for Sterling, Raphinha, Mount, Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi and Ziyech isn't sold yet too. Havertz can play there too. So would be some depth if they sign both.

Personally i think Raphinha would be even the better signing for them, because they don't need clear wingers like Sterling due to their wingbacks.

And they still need to sign some CBs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't rule out these articles after Chelsea likely losing out Richarlison and Dembele i still think they'll sign striker instead of winger.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
i know, but Tuchel played most of the time with a 3-4-2-1 and there are only two places for Sterling, Raphinha, Mount, Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi and Ziyech isn't sold yet too. Havertz can play there too. So would be some depth if they sign both.

Personally i think Raphinha would be even the better signing for them, because they don't need clear wingers like Sterling due to their wingbacks.

And they still need to sign some CBs.

Yeah if they sign Sterling it will be him and Mount behind Havertz, so Raphinha either plays LWB or on the bench.

StefanB

None of these Chelsea links have any credibility. Just speculation while we're confirmed to have actually have a dialogue with Leeds and have put in a previous bid.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Raphinha as wingback is criminal who does think these things 😂. Guy is natural winger

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Why we can't work on more than a deal at same time? I could live without another winger, there a lot of those available. But not another season of this annoying face!
Happy Premier League GIF by Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why we can't work on more than a deal at same time? I could live without another winger, there a lot of those available. But not another season of this annoying face!
Happy Premier League GIF by Arsenal
We are but other teams allowed to enter the conversations. Let's just hope it's BS and he join us

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Raphinha as wingback is criminal who does think these things 😂. Guy is natural winger
Hudson is more likely to play there. Or he would be back to back 4. But what I would definitely do is to offload Pulisic, Ziyeck and Werner. They doesn't put enough good numbers for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom