• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Hope we can still get this done but if he does end up going to Chelsea we should sneak in and get Richarlison.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hudson is more likely to play there. Or he would be back to back 4. But what I would definitely do is to offload Pulisic, Ziyeck and Werner. They doesn't put enough good numbers for them.
Even Hudson odoi shouldn't be wingback. It look Ziyech will be surly off Werner might be difficult

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So why are Chelsea interested in Dembele?
They definitely want new wingers. So important for Tuchel system they are super influential every game. So getting off a lot of their current offensive players is an option. None of them is some you would trust to score and assist consistently every match. Pulisic and Ziyech mainly.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I am in tears. As that great man once said "F**K Chelsea"

Also don't buy Ornsteins nonsense about him playing Wingback. They have James and Chilwell for that. What they lack, is quality wingers, like Raphinha.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Although a very good player I'd rather we sign a cm for amount it take to buy Raphina.

We have a starting attacking 4 of Jesus, Saka, Martinelli and Ødegaard backed up by ESR, Vieira, Eddie and Pepe - that's a lot of quality already.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So why are Chelsea interested in Dembele?

To play him at wing back? You tell me. They play 3-4-2-1. Jorginho/Kovacic/Kante are the two CMs, Mount and one other play behind the striker and they use James and Alonso (before he left) as the wing backs. Sterling won’t move their to sit on the bench and Mount is their best attacker, so where do they fit in someone like Raphinha or Dembele? It’s either depth or as a wing back.

SK___

How come when Chelsea are interested in a player people believe, but reported Arsenal interest in the same player is just Deco trying to get Barcelona to hurry up?
because in comparison to them, we’re nobodies

• Wow
Reactions: A_G

Diesel

How come when Chelsea are interested in a player people believe, but reported Arsenal interest in the same player is just Deco trying to get Barcelona to hurry up?
Matt law usually good for chelsea news i thought. That ***** is saying they considering move lol. Damn really want this guy added to mix.

yorch44

Even Hudson odoi shouldn't be wingback. It look Ziyech will be surly off Werner might be difficult
The guy has the physical and speed to play it. You don't need to play winger to be an offensive treat. A lot of teams have played offensive FB giving a completely new dimension to their attack. It allows you to overwhelm defenders.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I am in tears. As that great man once said "F**K Chelsea"

Also don't buy Ornsteins nonsense about him playing Wingback. They have James and Chilwell for that. What they lack, is quality wingers, like Raphinha.

So they’re going to bench Mount or Sterling? Not likely.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
To play him at wing back? You tell me. They play 3-4-2-1. Jorginho/Kovacic/Kante are the two CMs, Mount and one other play behind the striker and they use James and Alonso (before he left) as the wing backs. Sterling won’t move their to sit on the bench and Mount is their best attacker, so where do they fit in someone like Raphinha or Dembele? It’s either depth or as a wing back.
Lmao, Dembele and Raphinha bench Mount, no problem.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Matt law usually good for chelsea news i thought. That ***** is saying they considering move lol. Damn really want this guy added to mix.
He is, but tier 1 sources in Barcelona were saying Arsenal want him as well and people said it was all a show for Deco.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Didn't rule out these articles after Chelsea likely losing out Richarlison and Dembele i still think they'll sign striker instead of winger.

They want De Ligt or Kunde and Ake and Sterling from City. Sterling is looking like a done deal. I don't think they can do those 4 and pay £60m for Raphinha too. I think they wanted Dembele because he was a free transfer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Until Chelsea really make bid there nothing about this story. So i prefer waiting it's a player choice also we can't expect everyone chose us but after seeing orny saying player to move here i hope he don't change his mind

yorch44

Although a very good player I'd rather we sign a cm for amount it take to buy Raphina.

We have a starting attacking 4 of Jesus, Saka, Martinelli and Ødegaard backed up by ESR, Vieira, Eddie and Pepe - that's a lot of quality already.
Tielmans and Fabian Ruiz on his final year. Both could be a super upgrade over Xhaka. Is really annoying how they are planning to go another year without revamping the midfield. Viera can't play there consistently in his first year, too lightweight. It's like expecting Lokonga would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom