• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This forum is terrible for whining about ex players going on to do well.

You don't see Chelsea fans whining on and on about Salah and de Bruyne. You would think we had lost players of that calibre the way people go on about the likes of Guendouzi, Mavropanos and Martinez.

Sometimes players explode when you don't expect them too, sometimes it's just a case of the right player at the wrong time. It happens, move on.
Of the players we have exited over the last 3 years it has been overwhelmingly the correct decision. Only one I can think off that you can have a decent argument he could have been kept with hindsight are the three you list. The rest really not.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Have to say though, I honestly thought this was the Özil thread when I initially responded to @CaseUteinberger ‘s mention. Bit random to see it’s an Edu thread but what the hell. It’s never a bad time to stitch the boot in where it needs to go!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Have to say though, I honestly thought this was the Özil thread when I initially responded to @CaseUteinberger ‘s mention. Bit random to see it’s an Edu thread but what the hell. It’s never a bad time to stitch the boot on where it needs to go!
Feel the complaint / snitching by @GDeep™ was a bit Stasi-esque. Plus I wasn't the one who brought up Özil in the first place. Was @Yousif Arsenal who brought him up first... And as the good Pavlov dog I reacted...

Kola Marseille want to sell him Özil Fenerbache terminate his contract mustafi don't know where he at. So i guess no only auba because he still has quality unlike those 3

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can the mods gets this thread back on track please? @Yousif Arsenal @A__G @albakos @El Duderino

Didn’t come here to see @Jury and @CaseUteinberger sucking each other off again.

Needs the mods to sort this out please. Quick time.
Deepster, didn't take you for this thin-skinned? Reading you post I thought it was tough and golden brown... ;) Even you must find the fall from grace of Özil breathtaking, no? From A-M darling, who we should never let go, to despised Fenerbache reject in a short year's time. Stuff legends are made of! :drool:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

More vindication. We can’t stop winning 😎
It does feel good! Let's rub it in!

leonardo dicaprio GIF

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom