• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah just seen he's from Ealing. Have family there, don't remember much about the place but then again when I was last there Saka wasn't even born

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramsdale is not a leader because he can never at anything directly. Just looks down and throws stuff while ranting.

Never his fault either, he's blaming others without naming names or talking to the person directly, just "ugh how can we concede from a throw in?". I gotta be honest I don't think the documentary has done him many favours tbh. Came across as a serious moaner who deflects blame and shirks responsibility.

Xhaka came across very well I thought never really singled out but was focused on trying to rally the team and galvanise the group.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Yeah just seen he's from Ealing. Have family there, don't remember much about the place but then again when I was last there Saka wasn't even born
Specifically he's a Greenford High boy. Quiet suburb, very ethnically diverse, not as rough as many other parts of London. Probably contributes to his 'well brought up young man' vibe. Absolute diamond.

D

Deleted member 102404

Never his fault either, he's blaming others without naming names or talking to the person directly, just "ugh how can we concede from a throw in?". I gotta be honest I don't think the documentary has done him many favours tbh. Came across as a serious moaner who deflects blame and shirks responsibility.

Xhaka came across very well I thought never really singled out but was focused on trying to rally the team and galvanise the group.
I think he came across as a young man who doesn't internalise his frustrations and deals with it by venting. I would hate for him to be digging out individuals in his rants. I didn't see him deflect blame once.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Think its more about vocalising frustration. Some people just need to sound off - at least he's never blaming anyone in particular. And in that case, he was right! ;-)

Tir Na Nog

I think he came across as a young man who doesn't internalise his frustrations and deals with it by venting. I would hate for him to be digging out individuals in his rants. I didn't see him deflect blame once.

But what I saw was always negative stuff, I think being passive aggressive in front of everyone when they all probably know who he's talking about isn't much better than directly confronting the player.

We only saw bits so I can't draw too many conclusions but it seemed to happen once too often by the end of the series. Apart from games when he was directly responsibility and conveniently had nothing to say.

D

Deleted member 102404

But what I saw was always negative stuff, I think being passive aggressive in front of everyone when they all probably know who he's talking about isn't much better than directly confronting the player.

We only saw bits so I can't draw too many conclusions but it seemed to happen once too often by the end of the series. Apart from games when he was directly responsibility and conveniently had nothing to say.

Think you might be reading too much into it.
He’s also the guy that gave a little pat on the shoulder to Saliba last week after the own goal. He’s just young. Emotions run wild at that age. All these young players will find the right approach in the dressing room, on the pitch and in training.

The one player I was most disappointed with over the series was Laca. A silent assassin type and not good for the team IMO. That kick on one of our young players who muscled him off the ball in training was dreadful.

Tir Na Nog

I'm glad we've brought in Jesus who seems like a leader and Zinchenko who was part of the winning culture at City tho, I think the dressing room was lacking something tbh. You need a team full of leader and personalities to achieve anything. I think it's no coincidence we fell short at the end.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Think its more about vocalising frustration. Some people just need to sound off - at least he's never blaming anyone in particular. And in that case, he was right! ;-)

Ramsdale practically was blaming, but indirectly. “Just throw it long” he’s clearly talking about Nuno against Everton. “Make a ******** tackle” he was on about Gabriel who walked behind him. That’s blaming others but being scared to say it directly to their face. And he does it after the game, doesn’t help anyone.

People who thought Xhaka always blames others are clearly very wrong after seeing this documentary. He never blames, he rallies, galvanises and encourages. What a leader.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ramsdale practically was blaming, but indirectly. “Just throw it long” he’s clearly talking about Nuno against Everton. “Make a ******** tackle” he was on about Gabriel who walked behind him. That’s blaming others but being scared to say it directly to their face. And he does it after the game, doesn’t help anyone.

People who thought Xhaka always blames others are clearly very wrong after seeing this documentary. He never blames, he rallies, galvanises and encourages. What a leader.

You are destroying the goodwill Xhaka built up on this forum by being an absolute merchant

D

Deleted member 102404

Xhaka came across brilliantly, it must be said. Really good for the dressing room.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Specifically he's a Greenford High boy. Quiet suburb, very ethnically diverse, not as rough as many other parts of London. Probably contributes to his 'well brought up young man' vibe. Absolute diamond.
Funny, that's where my relatives live, agree it looked almost rural in parts.

Not like some of the 3rd world parts in East where @Jury dwells living off of raccoon carrions and other roadkill.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A lot of subtle bullying going on by Arteta. The boys reminded me of very quiet kids in a family with a domineering father. Can totally see now why certain players were given away to get rid of them. It all makes sense. Would love to see Arteta trying to manage Roy Keane or Tony Adams. Lol.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A lot of subtle bullying going on by Arteta. The boys reminded me of very quiet kids in a family with a domineering father. Can totally see now why certain players were given away to get rid of them. It all makes sense. Would love to see Arteta trying to manage Roy Keane or Tony Adams. Lol.
Subtle?

Untitled.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Examples?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I'm glad we've brought in Jesus who seems like a leader and Zinchenko who was part of the winning culture at City tho, I think the dressing room was lacking something tbh. You need a team full of leader and personalities to achieve anything. I think it's no coincidence we fell short at the end.
And maturity and experience. At the age of some our squad, the consequences of failure seem all encompassing, whereas some of the older ones have perspective. Also the knowledge of having won things, or thrived in pressure situations always helps with the next, and most of our squad don't have that - like they think they can do it, but they don't know.

ZInchencko must be captain of his country for a reason, because they have a few decent players.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom