• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa look rejected the 2nd offer. There still plenty of time for them to get 2-3 more millions

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
You might wanna tell @albakos then because View attachment 9036

this is what's showing on my screen
The Resident GIF by FOX TV

Screenshot_20220901_182518.jpg

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
They can promise him that they will allow him to leave for a cheap price in january.
They could try I guess, but I think he'll be fairly unhappy all the same. Everyone knows now that Tite is keeping his eye on Arsenal and in a world cup year it could make the difference between being a sub and starting or even being left behind.

BIoodBrother

Imagine paying 30mil for Douglas Luiz with 9months.
this is the number it'd come down to.
I'd rather give Lokonga the chance and save the money for better times.
Are they keeping because they go down otherwise?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’d rather we walk away than pay £30m to that human waste Purslow.

Go with Matt Smith.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Auba should do what's best for him. I can't begrudge him going to Chelsea.

Barca moving him on as he was told he'd be down the pecking order this season is pretty telling tbh.

Chelsea buying a 33 year old goalscorer on a multi year deal who doesn't contribute a huge amount else is a bit dubious to me from their perspective.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just pointing out the obvious 🤣

@Riou triggered una

jbl-wrestling.gif

To be honest, I really didn't think this was possible, that's why I said that :lol:

I love this forum, but I am a man of my word, sadly...so that countdown on AM today, could be counting down my last few hours before I go back to just being a lurker on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom