• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Why would we have to win against United? Cause we didn't sign a player lol.

You and me would probably take a draw at Old Trafford this weekend to remain unbeaten and given our injuries.

Because all the good vibes and connection between the club and the fans would be broken.

A draw fine, but a loss and we both know, there would be some unrest again.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Last week nobody had luiz as our target. Now we simping over him. Lolol. Signing players who dont improve us for depth. Let play that game again. Villa are losing him for nothing. If they want nothing for him then great. I bet liverpool offer has annoyed villa because they probably offered more or more upfront unlike arsenal who probably offered it amortized over 25 years.
Go back and look at the transfer thread. His name came up numerous times I was one who mentioned him as a cheaper squad player who could be something between Partey and Elneny.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Because all the good vibes and connection between the club and the fans would be broken.
So sitting top of the league, playing decent football, making some quality signings and apparent progress would all be lost because we didn't sign Douglas Luiz and got a 1-1 draw at Old Trafford?

If fans are that fragile I doubt they are actually fans.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tielemans and Elanga both starting so I guess they’re not happening.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I'm hearing Edu sent his wife to the store to get some beers and a few burgers to flip tonight.

25 milion + 5m if we get CL bid accepted. ✅ #Berbomb

Loudest applause in Edu's Colney office since he tore up Auba's contract last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom