• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

WiscoGooner8

Bit harsh but it would raise some question marks because that would be two years in a row of being in an unexpected position and then crumbling.
The way we get results this season is completely different though. Our play is as good as the results. I’d imagine the underlying xG wasn’t as good as the results last year before the collapse (not sure what they were). This year we are 1st or 2nd in xG table as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Poor guy. I really fear for his perception amongst the more rabid of our fans.

You'd think a man of his skills has suddenly devolved into a Sanogo clone :lol:

I'm obviously joking, but there is a hint of truth to it.

He's all action, but sometimes he doesn't need to be winning the ball back inside our own box (this is hyperbole)

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Games like this, I wish we had Cozier-Duberry and the like to come off the bench.
I was just looking at our bench to see if we could bring him on. I would rather watch the younger guys than Lokonga or El Neny

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom