• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Tomi needs to sort himself out immediately. Uncharacteristically sloppy.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I like Brighton, they are doing everything well... I hope they keep growing but not today. 30 mins looks too much to park the bus.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don't care about the clean sheet. But, I've seen teams (Liverpool 2009 & Newcastle 2011) come back from bigger margins.

I want us to grab a couple more goals instead of sitting back & inviting Brighton to even THINK they're still in an even match!!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
YUP

Martinelli with Alexiii vibes.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom