• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
City look complacent to me, it is why Pep has gone open with his fear of Arsenal comments
Pep also made his squad thinner to reset FFP and figuring he could manage a thin squad to good results. He wasn't exactly wrong but he probably wasn't expecting us to be a buzzsaw.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

4th official struggling to get his coat on - 10 minutes of added time please!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’m super ill, praying for the sweet release of death but Arsenal have me up and about

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Pep also made his squad thinner to reset FFP and figuring he could manage a thin squad to good results. He wasn't exactly wrong but he probably wasn't expecting us to be a buzzsaw.
Be careful, keep making posts like this you destroy your chances of being dumb enough to get elected to Congress, don’t want you to damage your future political career

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom