• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I can’t lie, if we bottle the league with a 7 point lead it would have to go down as one of the biggest capitulations, wouldn’t it?
Bit harsh but it would raise some question marks because that would be two years in a row of being in an unexpected position and then crumbling.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So why did you bet me this summer he wouldn't get 15 G/A this season?

Along with Man Utd finishing above Arsenal.

Stick to gambling on the IPL. You're throwing money away when it comes to football.
How many is he on now? Didn’t expect him to produce, doesn’t mean I didn’t rate him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
EDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom