• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

Let's play Aubamawang

Nah, last year CL bottle takes the cake.

At least with the title you kind want to believe we can do it, but with the obvious caveats.

if we bottle it and end up 2nd or 3rd you'd still be overall very happy with the campaign.
Maybe Arteta keeps reminding them of their bottling of CL football last year and how much it upset them. Now they're getting as many points as possible to guarantee CL even after another late-season bottle.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I was just about to say, Xhaka is starting to look a little jaded. We desperately need another quality option so we can give him a breather every now and then. Guys played non stop, PL and Europa.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sanchez should’ve done better there. I’ll take it. Eddie 2 in 2 starts. Called him grabbing a goal.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom