• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

D

Deleted member 102404

This ref is a joke.
Free kicks one way it seems and way to eager to book our players for nothing.
Partey and Gabriel have to be very very careful.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I can’t lie, if we bottle the league with a 7 point lead it will have to go down as one of the biggest capitulations, wouldn’t it? City would have to be pretty much perfect too.

As long as we beat them at the Emirates then I’ll have enough chest to say we’re winning it.

Provided we keep our team fit, and strengthen it, then yeah, it would be criminal to lose it from here.

Too many variables can still stop us unfortunately. Especially when our main rivals bring Foden off the bench.

WiscoGooner8

I can’t lie, if we bottle the league with a 7 point lead it would have to go down as one of the biggest capitulations, wouldn’t it? City would have to be pretty much perfect too.

As long as we beat them at the Emirates then I’ll have enough chest to say we’re winning it.
Nah I don’t think so. That’s still so few points over a team as good as City. If there were 5-10 games less maybe, but not 22. Especially with the upcoming schedule.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
We may not have kept possession but we have played well. Aside from the two goals we missed 2 great chances, Zinchenko one, forgot who the other was.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I can’t lie, if we bottle the league with a 7 point lead it would have to go down as one of the biggest capitulations, wouldn’t it? City would have to be pretty much perfect too.

Still only 16 games in. 2016 was arguably worse still.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

People keep saying this city side can get 100 points, but they can't even beat Everton or brentford at home LMAO. Looking more like an 80 point side right now.

They'd get 102 points if they won literally every game between now and end of season, 22 game winstreak won't happen like.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Whoa we had only 33% possession? Doesn't matter though we were clearly better.

our off the ball work has improved a lot, brighton managed a good spell here and there but we were still solid.

I still think we're not at a point where you trust us to shut a game down a one nil, but b*ms haven't gotte as squeaky as they used to get if we didn't manage two quick goals.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have had some quality teams during the Emirates era (2008, 2015) with superb attacking play and some very good defenders (at least individually)

But @SA Gunner is right, this is our best all round team since 2004/2005....just has a bit of everything, tbh.

Mainly down to Partey and Xhaka, brilliant off the ball...and the sheer physicality that Saliba and Gabriel offers us... the potential of this squad is tremendous.

Love my football team :love:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It's only MD17 though, there's just so many games left to play.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

7 point gap with more than half a season to go wouldn’t necessarily be a capitulation. City could go on a winning streak, we gonna drop some points. Helps that city ended up holding on to win the PL last yr, maybe lost a bit of hunger

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom