• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Honestly I don’t think any of this noise around the deal is “real”. Chelsea aren’t in for him. “Journos” just chatting breeze. None of the tier1 sauces have laid any credence to the claims. All that has happened is that we made a low ball offer, it go rejected, we went back and they are considering it. The rest is all nonsense.
Probably, but my point regarding the wider situation still stands.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Too bad @jayram_footyballwhatever dude forfeited his account, before today's bench. Can't tag him anymore. :mad:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It would all make much more sense, if the other club that is used for upping the price, wasn't Chelsea. Or maybe Mudryk born in Kharkiv, has some understanding of Russia or roots there?

Because really like someone said, would he want to go to a club that has risen because of Russian money? Makes zero sense him wanting to go there. Especially looking at the league table, and the trajectory of Arsenal and Chelsea in recent times.

He wasn’t born in Kharkiv man this stuff is on first page of google :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Too bad @jayram_footyballwhatever dude forfeited his account, before today's bench. Can't tag him anymore. :mad:

I can’t believe people would get upset about an enforced moniker. I think I earned my first of many enforced monikers within days of joining. In fact, i think it maybe some AM record. @El Duderino, @A__G or @albakos can comment on my Erling Haaland like explosion on the pages of AM. No joke just like Haaland at Dortmund i scored like my first 5 goals on 8 touches. If you don’t get banned, enforced monikers, redcards, negative reactions, and people issuing teary **** goodbyes due to your behavior then you just didn’t get the assignment as Tik Tok would say. This isn’t the blooming ladies cribbage league no one is handing out tissues and tea. This place is just like how football used to be played. You take a cheap shot, you don’t get call you take matters into your own hands. You wait for a 50/50 on one of them at the right time and you light up like a Christmas tree. Then Feign indignation and pretend to be injured so the ref doesn’t send you off

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I can’t believe people would get upset about an enforced moniker. I think I earned my first of many enforced monikers within days of joining. In fact, i think it maybe some AM record. @El Duderino, @A__G or @albakos can comment on my Erling Haaland like explosion on the pages of AM. No joke just like Haaland at Dortmund i scored like my first 5 goals on 8 touches. If you don’t get banned, enforced monikers, redcards, negative reactions, and people issuing teary **** goodbyes due to your behavior then you just didn’t get the assignment as Tik Tok would say. This isn’t the blooming ladies cribbage league no one is handing out tissues and tea. This place is just like how football used to be played. You take a cheap shot, you don’t get call you take matters into your own hands. You wait for a 50/50 on one of them at the right time and you light up like a Christmas tree. Then Feign indignation and pretend to be injured so the ref doesn’t send you off

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Pay them the money. I’m sorry but the fact that once again we made no attacking sub shows how little the managers rate those guys. One injury and we are truly fvcked and I can see that injury coming and shakhtar saying the price just went up

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
How can Chelsea spend so much money without FFP kicking in ?

They already did spend huge money in the summer. Then enzo for 126m and some smaller deals. Without CL football next season, this is even more crazy.

I don't even understand how they do that without getting blocked by FFP.
Not even starting with Mudryk on top

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They heard that no one believes the Sun, so had to actually arrange a meeting.

A meeting costs like peanuts, well maybe a good meal, hotel and flights, compared to that it might make Arsenal bid a couple million more.

Luckily Felix is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom