• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Bruno too. Got a nudge on his upper back/shoulder and went down holding his head. That win was so good.
They were happy with a 2-2 draw. Understandable when they were getting sieged the last 40 minutes. Their 2nd goal was luck and they realized that, reason why Antony walked off, Bruno went down for no reason and De Gea making himself look like a clown.

They barely created anything if you think about it just corners and Rashford moments.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
They were happy with a 2-2 draw. Understandable when they were getting sieged the last 40 minutes. Their 2nd goal was luck and they realized that, reason why Antony walked off, Bruno went down for no reason and De Gea making himself look like a clown.

They barely created anything if you think about it just corners and Rashford moments.
Looked this way when we watch the rerun today but yesterday tbf most of us was so afraid of their counter attacking threat. It ended up to nothing but when they were running with pace at our defence anything can happen

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Yeah we were good value for the 3 points. Another season our team may have panicked and settled for 2-2 but we wanted the win and deserved it.

Great to see a combination of good buys and young academy players thriving in our shirt. Even if City go on a mad run and beat us in both matches and we end up second it's been a positive season. That said.....we may not get a better chance at getting a league title than this season. And it would be amazing to put that 19 year wait to an end.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He is a pragmatic coach when he has to be, so him coming to Emirates with the form Arsenal are in, and the players they got at the moment, he didnt take any chances. I rate Ten Hag, because you obviously have something when you take a team from that horrible start with three straight defeats to the top 4 battle. That is good no matter how you look at it.

When it comes to style you can always look at Ajax under him. It will take a while to get the team where he wants it I reckon, but considering how lost they looked under Rangnick, I think he has done well short term.

At Ajax he was blessed with an incredible team. He had the likes of Frenkie De Jong, Matthijs de Ligt, David Neres, Donny Van de Beek and a Dusan Tadic in the form of his life. They did play some incredible football at times, but I can't help but think about that bottlejob against Spuds. It soured a lot of the good he did. He could've done with some pragmatism there- it seems he struggles to find the correct balance.

He's obviously a better coach than Solsjkaer, not that that's saying much. But Yanited fans are convinced they're gonna be challengers for real before long, I don't subscribe to that.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
At Ajax he was blessed with an incredible team. He had the likes of Frenkie De Jong, Matthijs de Ligt, David Neres, Donny Van de Beek and a Dusan Tadic in the form of his life. They did play some incredible football at times, but I can't help but think about that bottlejob against Spuds. It soured a lot of the good he did. He could've done with some pragmatism there- it seems he struggles to find the correct balance.

He's obviously a better coach than Solsjkaer, not that that's saying much. But Yanited fans are convinced they're gonna be challengers for real before long, I don't subscribe to that.
If neither Sancho nor Anthony find some proper form they are gonna need a wide player in the summer. They will also need a number 9. They need a CM and possibly another CB and full back. De Gea is out of contract in the summer but I think he will stay.

They are probably 2 or 3 windows away from having the ideal team and by that time Casemiro, Eriksen, Varane etc will be 30-32. Not the end of their careers but edging that way.

At least with us our team is all similarly aged. Apart from Partey and Xhaka all our lads still have a lot of developing and improving to do. Bring in Rice and one or two others around the 22-25 age range and we have more or less a set team for the next 4-5 years with only fine tweaks needed.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I keep seeing Yanited fans claiming the players are buying into Ten Hag's style.. what style exactly? He's a glorified Pulis. Sit deep, hit long, counter if possible. When we let Yanited have the ball, they struggled to put together any patterns of meaningful play. We destroyed them on and off the ball.

It's also important to remember they spent £250M in the summer. So yes, he doesn't have all his players but he has a good few. So far, they've played extremely negative football. I'm not so sure the future is as bright as they're making out. When he has tried to play football he's been blown away by the likes of Citeh and Brentford.
Oh you’re wrong here

Emibury

United fans are pretty deluded about this game - based on their forums most of them feel the performance was close and we just edged it. Completely divorced from reality - we had 25 shots to their 6. They also bang on about how we are 3 years into development compared to their 6 months, despite them being in constant "rebuild" mode for almost a decade and splurging huge sums of money in that time.

razörist

The names you talk about he developed them. He made them better as a team. Most of them haven’t gone on to do as well after leaving Ajax. That is his biggest strenght.

Obv I hope he relegates them but I don’t see it.

Pulp

Indeed he had a great team of young players, which is why I think it remains to be seen what football he wants to play. And yes, he bottled that semifinal against Sp**s, but it was impressive taking Ajax there in the first place I think should be said. Finally I will say that how quickly United can be back depends more on the coach. That club needs more than results on the field. Whole management at club level is a mess. Owners need sorting out etc.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
0-1

Oooooooooooooohhhh
Fantastic strike from Rashy.

Arsenal are rattled.
MARCUSSSSSSSSSS
feck YOUR ARTETA BALL
Facking come onnnnnnnnnnnm!!!!!
We're unlike anything Arsenal have faced recently.

1-1

Ffs - every fecking week.
1-1 deserved we are fecking ****
Little ****.
I mean, I get not bothering to mark such a **** player but ****.
feck's sake, hold on a little longer you ****s.
Now Tyler is happy, the prick

2-1

FFS, great goal tbf
Jesus Christ, too good
fecking feck sake.
Can't say it wasn't coming
All came from Eriksen being bullied off the ball for the 100th time.
Whoever told Christian Eriksen he was a no.8 will answer to God

2-2

MARTINEZ!

Get the feck in!
argentina argentina
LISANDRPO GET THE feck IN!!!!!!!!!
GET IN THERE BUTCHER!
You beautiful little argy bastard!

Someone check if Tyler is still awake please, he’s rather silent.
ARGENTINA COMEON YOU PSHYCOTIC BUTCHERING BASTARD

Final 10 minutes

We’re not going to see this out like this.
We are hanging for dear life here
We’re getting battered here
I already have Tyler screaming Trossard ringing in my head from when he inevitably scores.
I'm so scared
the winner for United in the 93rd minute will be loverly

And there it is..

Feck off man. Just feck off.
feck off you noncey metrosexual cheating wankers. And take your coked up **** snot of a manager with you
Get absolutely fecked.
Arteta is such a scrotum
We were content with a point and deserved none.
Nope, don’t deserve to lose this like this against these absolute cnuts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The limit was upped to 10 after game 19. They have 4 already.

That might be what you mean though and I misunderstood.
Yeah you right 10 yellow cards in total so instead of 1 they’ll need to receive 6 more yellow card to get 2 match ban

razörist

Don't let that Ajax blood cloud your judgement Razorist.

*Gets list ready...*
Nothing to do with Ajax blood, I seen plenty of managers come and go and they don’t come close to Ten Hag. He is good. If we didn’t have football’s next great in Arteta I would have loved him here. He’ll get his team slowly playing better and better. It starts at the back with him. United have a lot of dead expensive players stil, the question is mostly can they find the right players for him? It looks like he’s doing the transfer decisions mostly which is a mistake. Overmars was perfect for him at Ajax, on his own it remains to be seen.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Very late reply but here it goes, that was certainly something special to watch! We dominated all over the pitch the majority of the game, that really has got me believing we can do it this year, still a long way to go & slacking off now is certainly the last thing we can afford to do. They were 3 pretty good goals too & imho we could have scored more then 3, Saka hit the crossbar then De Gea made 1-2 good saves otherwise. Was awesome to see United shattered at the end hahaha. :lol:

White had a bit of an off game unfortunately but thats always going to happen on occasions. Tomiyasu came on & defended so well Rashford certainly didn't have the same impact in the 2nd as he did in the 1st half. We played as a good unit for the majority of the game I thought as I said dominated the majority because of that. Nketiah has so impressed me since GJ's injury it hasn't had the same effect as I thought it would. Definately have to extend & renew his contract now imo.

Watching the celebrations after the game live, that team bonding looks awesome something we all love to see. So many players showed that much passion it looked pretty special. Seeing GJ like that after the game with so many was great to see, Zinchenko too. Too me there seems to be something that those 2 have brought to the club since joining together from City. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom