• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

At Ajax he was blessed with an incredible team. He had the likes of Frenkie De Jong, Matthijs de Ligt, David Neres, Donny Van de Beek and a Dusan Tadic in the form of his life.

Tbf considering the absolute dossers they all turned out to be it’s probably a boost to his reputation if anything :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nothing to do with Ajax blood, I seen plenty of managers come and go and they don’t come close to Ten Hag. He is good. If we didn’t have football’s next great in Arteta I would have loved him here. He’ll get his team slowly playing better and better. It starts at the back with him. United have a lot of dead expensive players stil, the question is mostly can they find the right players for him? It looks like he’s doing the transfer decisions mostly which is a mistake. Overmars was perfect for him at Ajax, on his own it remains to be seen.

He saw fit to splash £90M on Antony. His judgement for that alone should be called into question. I admit I didn't see much of him in the Eredivisie, but sanctioning that transfer is mental. Especially when it means they won't be able to spend anymore money in January. Surely having a playing style and identifying players for it go hand in hand?

Apparently a big factor in his move to Yanited was the fact he'd have control over transfers. So far I've seen him sign ex-Eredivisie or indeed Dutch players. I think he's a good coach, that can't be disputed. But is he the man to bring Yanited back? I doubt it. And words can't express how happy I am that's the case.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Possibly. FDJ has hit form at Barca now though, he's been excellent. The rest suck :lol:

I’m out on Frenkie. He gets shunted around the midfield a lot because he’s not good enough physically to play as a pivot and can’t do what Gavi and Pedri can already as 8s.

Was pretty mediocre against Atletico the other week and the team just plays a lot better when they have OAP Busquets in there.

There’s a reason they keep trying to hound him out the club.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He saw fit to splash £90M on Antony. His judgement for that alone should be called into question. I admit I didn't see much of him in the Eredivisie, but sanctioning that transfer is mental. Especially when it means they won't be able to spend anymore money in January. Surely having a playing style and identifying players for it go hand in hand?

Apparently a big factor in his move to Yanited was the fact he'd have control over transfers. So far I've seen him sign ex-Eredivisie or indeed Dutch players. I think he's a good coach, that can't be disputed. But is he the man to bring Yanited back? I doubt it. And words can't express how happy I am that's the case.
Well if thats what they are gonna do its not gonna work. He’s never done transfers in his life so he’s gonna buy players he knows (Martinez, Malacia, Antony, Weghorst) or everyone knows (Casemiro). Thats not gonna get you far. Thats like if Boehly was the coach of chelsea.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I was saying it before the game, this supposed magical in form run of them was them beating plumbers at home, barely beating wolves away, dropping points at palace away and beating city at home by a criminal ref decision only they can get. Give me a break. They held on for dear life against us but the gulf in quality was immense.
The result flattered them so much. Mainstream media are making out that it was a really close game. Maybe in the first half (even then our xG was 1.06 vs 0.09 for them). Second half we took them to the cleaners.

Now Ten Hag needs a few more £80 million duds to reach our level now apparently.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Ratface Bruno still found ways to p!ss me off. Right in the referee’s face for total dives twice. Should be charged by the FA really. Thankfully the ref didn’t buy his antics.
The guy is utter ****. Does fvck all, dives around, makes horrendous tackles at times but gets away with them(I still remember that terrible tackle on xhaka from last season maybe)
Only has his rep due to scoring some cheap ass penalties

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How bad does Antony look btw? The guy is so one dimensional and makes Sancho look as fast as peak Walcott.

United fans crying about having no funds, yet their manager sanctioned the club spending 100m on this guy. Surely ETH knows this guy isn’t a 100m player?

I like ETH, looks a really good coach but talent ID like that is a massive red flag.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How bad does Antony look btw? The guy is so one dimensional and makes Sancho look as fast as peak Walcott.

United fans crying about having no funds, yet their manager sanctioned the club spending 100m on this guy. Surely ETH knows this guy isn’t a 100m player?

I like ETH, looks a really good coach but talent ID like that is a massive red flag.

Mudryk already has shown more to me than he has.

Might be one of those guys who develops later but looks a lot like Coutinho who flashes but never delivers consistently.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mudryk already has shown more to me than he has.

Might be one of those guys who develops later but looks a lot like Coutinho who flashes but never delivers consistently.

Mudryk was the one, if Arteta got his hands on him it would have been a wrap.

On Antony I just don’t think he has the raw qualities necessary to be a top wide player these days. He’s so easy to defend against.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mudryk was the one, if Arteta got his hands on him it would have been a wrap.

On Antony I just don’t think he has the raw qualities necessary to be a top wide player these days. He’s so easy to defend against.

23 in a month as well. You’d think he’d have more definition to his game than he has.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Amazing win and we ****ing out played them in every aspect.
United didnt deserved anything out of this game what are they smoking?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Hate is a strong word, but yeah, I see United as our biggest rivals as well. Maybe it's because I became a fan of Arsenal at the heat of our rivalry with them. I dislike Chelsea as well, Sp**s I sort of don't care about because I never saw them as close enough to us as a club to be a genuine rival. If I was a Londoner it'd probably resonate more with me.

Sp**s is our rivals like Espanyol are Barca’s rivals. United is our biggest rival. Sp**s are the sh.thouses down the street you like to rub their noses in it.

To be honest i have nothing against City or Newcastle clubs or fans. But their club ownership is a perversion of the game, is cheating, and the gangster petrosheiks are among the biggest butchers and crooks in human history. Only American rednecks and Putin do i loathe more than petrosheiks. So frankly, i would prefer even Sp.rs for the title to City and Newcastle. Make no mistake Arsenal winning league prevents further soiling of football for at least one season, is just one more reason we have to beat both gangster owned clubs.

Yes i would rather Sp.rs win CL than City or Newcastle. Levy is a tosser but he isn’t a genocidal human trafficker and war criminal or illegitimate y holding a nation hostage

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Now this is better in terms of commentary, I love the passion and the sheer excitement they show, especially on Saka's stunner.

Maybe someone from arse.com reads A-M and has taken note of how the commentary for the NLD was dead and spiritless ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom