• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Point taken but £130M won't get you Rice and Caicedo. If we pay the £75M+ that Brighton is demanding, West Ham will ask for £100M to sell Rice (British surcharge) and you know Boehly will stump the cash
Rice has one year and remember, your players are worth more when you are a champions league club. Even more when you are champions.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Lmao at all you guys and girls thinking we can give them lokonga to sweeten the deal. This is the team with the finest scouting department in the country. You think they’ll see Sambi as a sweetener?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You're probably right but this late in the window they might think Sambi is better than nothing. They in turn will be rinsed by the selling club at this stage which doesn't suit them.
It's better than nothing for sure, but only Sambi and their fans will riot. They have chance for first ever European qualification. Only Sambi and they will surely be midtable or worse.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Please vote in the poll.

Leonardo Dicaprio Vote GIF by Global Citizen
You're sending the poll results to Edu right?

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

drippin

Rice has one year and remember, your players are worth more when you are a champions league club. Even more when you are champions.
Rice has two years left. 1+1. Which is the same as 2 years, because the option will 100% be used when the time comes.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Back to the question, I voted yes because we are desperate and in too good a position to throw away a real chance at the PL and EL. Such a signing is a year overdue in any case.

drippin

I said yes to the poll because I think he's a good player who helps us win the league this season, I think if we were competing for 4th I wouldn't want to spend that sort of money but he's probably worth it to bump our title chances up
This season the aim is UCL, unlike last season. At the current situation with Elneny gone, I would still pay it. 80 million is like 20 million over his true value I think, and it's January.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What's up? Been to the gym, I'm a lot balanced now in body mind and soul.

I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? Come on share ffs

It is going yo finish at the 80 millionish number i told you granny now finish your peas like a good girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom