• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack badmon

I still think we are going to sign him, it’s going to get done on Tuesday. Sky probably asked them to delay it so they have extra drama to cover on their ‘news’ channel

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Caciedo wanted the move and tried to make it happen. Arsenal want the move and tried to make it happen.

Brighton clearly uninterested in letting this move happen, assuming some ridiculous fee is paid. We are already in pretty astronomical territory.

With 2 days left, its either pay whatever ridiculous fee they want or move on. Especially since I can’t help but feel Brighton’s willingness to sell (which is already effectively non-existent) will only decrease the less time they have to get in a replacement.

remains

Does seem like a matter of principle for Brighton not to sell him. One more offer maybe but I hope we have a plan b.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Caciedo wanted the move and tried to make it happen. Arsenal want the move and tried to make it happen.

Brighton clearly uninterested in letting this move happen, assuming some ridiculous fee is paid. We are already in pretty astronomical territory.

With 2 days left, its either pay whatever ridiculous fee they want or move on. Especially since I can’t help but feel Brighton’s willingness to sell (which is already effectively non-existent) will only decrease the less time they have to get in a replacement.
Arsenal won't pay whatever ridiculous they want. They didn't with Mudryk either.

It's very bad for future business, clubs will know that you fold to the demands. Making bids is serious business.

Edu just need to put in that final 80-85 million bid, and move on to backups if Brighton don't accept.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This isn't happening. Which isn't good. Because we are a too light to last the season

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Driving 50 Cent GIF

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They clearly don’t want to sell. I don’t get pay whatever they want. When a second bid is rejected so quickly. You gotta get the message.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Get over yourself. You cannot say we are excellent at how we conduct business in clutch situations. That's my point. You knew that but were just trying to be smart of course.
No you transfer fanatics just love to over dramatize everything. Our recruiting has been generally exceptional the past few seasons and we have not risked our financial structure to do madness like Chelsea. Some of you lot only follow this club for three months of the year I swear.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Arsenal are like @UpTheGunnerz at the club, getting rejected left, right and center.

The state of Arsenal Football Club.

The more things change…

Rich Arsenal very much like poor Arsenal. Fumbling our transfer targets. Only difference is our targets are actually worth clocking up however many pages on AM but end result is the same. And before someone brings up the transfers of White et al, shut it. It’s very different and you know it. We do not have what it takes to compete at the top tier of transfers.

Also…
I’ll never ever put Brazilian meat in my mouth ever again

@Riou

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we also not gonna say to Brighton yeah here 100M we already paying above Caicedo actual valuation i want the player but i don't want us to be stupid there time to get someone and try again with Caicedo in summer. Brighton are 7th they want european football so you can't blame them keeping key players until summer they already lost Trossard who is their goal scorer this season. we need to respect their decision edu need to stop wasting our time you did well this window don't mess up because you chasing guy the club will never sell.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No you transfer fanatics just love to over dramatize everything. Our recruiting has been generally exceptional the past few seasons and we have not risked our financial structure to do madness like Chelsea. Some of you lot only follow this club for three months of the year I swear.
Really so a well run club is in panic situation two window in row? Exactly where we were in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom