• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
No you transfer fanatics just love to over dramatize everything. Our recruiting has been generally exceptional the past few seasons and we have not risked our financial structure to do madness like Chelsea. Some of you lot only follow this club for three months of the year I swear.

Ok man, I'll give Edu til the window closes. If we don't get anyone in, what's your opinion then? Remember, Elneny injured longterm, the only backup in midfield is Sambi, and we're going for the PL title.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Its not happening. Look for a capable loanee to get us though and save the budget for summer. We are trying to get signings to get us over the line for the summer, but this is an odd january with crazy money being thrown around.

If you were Brighton, playing like they are with a unique shot at Europe, would you sell this late? Its a landmark for the club. Whats the point of being a football club if not to always try and raise your level?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Instead of coming back with an improved £75/80m offer straight away, the club will dilly dally & ponder for another 24hrs.

Maybe make another bid, gets rejected & have no time to get anyone else.

We are slow fckin slooooooow. It's the one thing that really holds this club back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They need to move on. I'd still try a bid for Rice now though.
again this waste of time because Westham is mess situation. we need to get someone realistic like Trossard and Kiwi don't try to act big in january it never gonna work.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal aren't bidding and increasing their bid unless they know the player is attainable. It's just a matter of what price Brighton will accept.

If this doesn't come through I don't know how Edu gets away with losing two big targets in one window. Looks awful for the club.a

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Instead of coming back with an improved £75/80m offer straight away, the club will dilly dally & ponder for another 24hrs.

Maybe make another bid, gets rejected & have no time to get anyone else.

We are slow fckin slooooooow. It's the one thing that really holds this club back.
i hope they just walked away i think the bid was made earlier today the news always comes out late. but again i hope we just leave this go get someone else.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The more things change…

Rich Arsenal very much like poor Arsenal. Fumbling our transfer targets. Only difference is our targets are actually worth clocking up however many pages on AM but end result is the same. And before someone brings up the transfers of White et al, shut it. It’s very different and you know it. We do not have what it takes to compete at the top tier of transfers.

Also…

@Riou

Missing out on players happens but how many have we missed out on recently 🤣🤣

Vlahovic ❌
Locatelli ❌
Raphinha ❌
Martinez ❌
Douglas Luiz ❌
Mudryk ❌
Caicedo 🔜 ❌

Am I missing any more?

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Arsenal aren't bidding and increasing their bid unless they know the player is attainable. It's just a matter of what price Brighton will accept.

If this doesn't come through I don't know how Edu gets away with losing two big targets in one window. Looks awful for the club.a

It's sackable.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Aston Villa says hello

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

They clearly don’t want to sell. I don’t get pay whatever they want. When a second bid is rejected so quickly. You gotta get the message.
I don’t think they should pay whatever Brighton want for the record. Just that that’s the situation we are clearly in when Brighton don’t want or have to sell. Pay up, or move on. Those are the options.

We haven’t really done either, because despite 70M being a massive fee as is, we already knew they were going to reject it as per all the reports.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
No you transfer fanatics just love to over dramatize everything. Our recruiting has been generally exceptional the past few seasons and we have not risked our financial structure to do madness like Chelsea. Some of you lot only follow this club for three months of the year I swear.
No, most fans recognise the glaring hole in our MF positions. Ie, we have only 3, 1 of which is utter sh*te. We have to get someone so we dont fall off a cliff if Partey or Xhaka get injured. Can you not see this ???

This is a golden chance to win the league & we're leaving it to last 48 here to make a vital transfer. Wake up ffs

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Imagine being Caicedo btw, bought for 5m, half a season of decent football, having made it abundantly clear you don't want to stay just to see a club record bid of 70m turned down instantly with no second thought. Bids well beyond his actual value and in **** off territory as well. He must be raging, i would be :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom