• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldbestMartinelli

Literally holding a guy hostage simply because he smells a chance of a lifetime becoming a league champion including making sure you're left with loads of cash to do as you please

Caicedo or not hope we slap them silly 5:0 when they come to the carpet and they finish the season bottom half if they don't sell to us.

WhatAFC

Felix, Mudryk and potentially Caicedo.

Mudryk is pretty bad as the owners of Shaktar pretty much called us out for our approach and suggested that it wasn't really about money in the end.

These are big deals in terms of the context of this season. CM and a 4th forward are pivotal for a title challenge. One he got bailed out for the other he's currently floundering around like some sort of beached whale.
The fact you’ve used 2 transfers where the player in question went to chelsea kind of ruins your point.

Chelsea have broken practically every transfer spending record & have nearly £1.5b ring fenced from the purchase money of the club to use on improving the playing squad, training facilities & stadium.

The felix deal is a joke given the terms. With no option to buy making it pretty horrific. Nearly £20m total cost for a 6 month loan is mental.

I’ll give you mudryk is extremely disappointing & if it was any club other than Chelsea it would be easy to hold Edu accountable for not getting that over the line.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The amount of different sources I’ve seen posted on here in the space of an hour 😭

Scenes. Keep em coming people.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The fact you’ve used 2 transfers where the player in question went to chelsea kind of ruins your point.

Chelsea have broken practically every transfer spending record & have nearly £1.5b ring fenced from the purchase money of the club to use on improving the playing squad, training facilities & stadium.

The felix deal is a joke given the terms. With no option to buy making it pretty horrific. Nearly £20m total cost for a 6 month loan is mental.

I’ll give you mudryk is extremely disappointing & if it was any club other than Chelsea it would be easy to hold Edu accountable for not getting that over the line.
Goes back to my point. Edu always has an excuse whether it's reasonable or not.

He just needs to do better and actually exceed expectations for once. Not asking him to pull off wonder deals every window but ffs do something man.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

One day I just want to hear

Wow Edu managed to sell that player even with their massive wages or
Wow Edu managed to sign that guy even though Chelsea and United both wanted him or
Wow Edu managed to sign us a half decent CM even though the El-Nenny injury meant we had to scramble

These days anytime you read 'Wow Edu' it's probably either to do with him failing at something or BBQ/Daughter related.

Personally, I've had enough?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The amount of different sources I’ve seen posted on here in the space of an hour 😭

Scenes. Keep em coming people.
The fact that no Tier 1 sources have said anything could be a positive, means they’re actively in talks and don’t need to brief the media on anything yet.

bastun

Player:Saka
I'm so detatched from this rumours now ,that if it it happens I won't get excited. Only thing driving me now is I wanna see the Naylor guy humiliated.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The fact that no Tier 1 sources have said anything could be a positive, means they’re actively in talks and don’t need to brief the media on anything yet.

Plus, if we moved on, it helps that no one else finds out.

The only another player gets linked is by a transfer already being complete like the polish lad.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I need this deal to happen.
I have a hot wife at home but I have met this hot chick at work and we just click together.
I think about her all the time , I need this deal to happen so I can stop thinking about her.

Morning wood by name, morning wood by nature.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Going to be another Anthony Gordon situation for Brighton if they don't sell him this window. They won't get this fee again, however I wonder if they're tacking on Europa League qualification money into the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom