• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I said not so long ago that Hodgson had done something with Palace which probably couldn't be replicated. I now believe their views for the team has been somewhat warped now. Even he probably cannot replicate what he done previously and I'm not a fan of managers going back to clubs in any case. Believe me no one will have Palace finishing top 10, they can easily be relegated in the next few seasons if they don't get their next permanent appointment right. Have no idea why they thought they should be aiming much higher than mid-table.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sad for Vieira but honestly it been coming even tho thier fixture after they play us is easier but the team look clueless they cant score no wins in 3 month's

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arteta had a similar poor run with us too. This is harsh on Vieira. They have a lot of games left in the season which are winnable. Insane decision.
Yeah maybe because it's late in season and they want to save themselves before it get worse.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Hodgson is a good manager.

Always has well drilled sides and was fairly cutting edge tactically, in his day. He'll keep them up if he goes back. Usually overachieves with smaller sides. It's the big jobs he tends to struggle with.

Doesn't deserve to be in the category of bad English managers anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hodgson was doing fine not sure he coming back and he should retire anyway guy is too old for stress and emotions. I cant see any manager will take crystal Palace job with 11 games to go

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hodgson is a good manager.

Always has well drilled sides and was fairly cutting edge tactically, in his day. He'll keep them up if he goes back. Usually overachieves with smaller sides. It's the big jobs he tends to struggle with.

Doesn't deserve to be in the category of bad English managers anyway.
Agree but he left an old and washed up side after his departure, I’m sure Vieira lost 12 or something squad players when he arrived.

Vieira to his credit has atleast rejuvenated the team.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom